We are looking forward to Sandi's post
officially announcing Lisi's 8th Birthday
(◠‿◠) ❤❤❤❤
Please include pictures!

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Thank you dearest Paulean!
We had everything ready to go when we discovered why Lisi did not come to the dinner table. She had vomited all over her chair & could not get down w/out stepping in it. She hasn't eaten anything untoward that I know off. Celebrations cancelled for today. Dwt. will eat the cake & save some of the vanilla ice-cream for when she is better. I will make her an angel food cake too (she was not going to get any of that cake anyhow---just ice-cream). Dwt. bought her a huge pink rose w/babies breath.
God answered my prayer to allow her to turn 9 today----I am so grateful! Photos below.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts

Reactions: Abella's Mommy

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy 9th Birthday Beautiful Lisi
😇 You were hand picked by God to be a HUGE Blessing to your Momma & Daddy - and to all of us!
😊 Everywhere you go you bring love & Smiles to all you meet - and light up lives.
🐶 Your cute little tail never stops wagging!
🙏 I'm praying tomorrow you will feel much better and be able to have blueberries/cake/ice cream!
😍 Hugs & Kisses Birthday girl!
💞 We LOVE YOU!!!!! - You are our little miracle! 💞
😥 (I'm so sorry your tummy isn't feeling well on your Birthday)

a625c302bc72ad691a241d9a4741f66b.jpg

Reactions: edelweiss

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Daddy was so sweet & thoughtful getting you that beautiful PINK rose!
Mommas cake looks delicious!
They love you so very very very much!!!!
(and so do we)! 💞 🙏

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Poor sweet Lisi :cry: My heart breaks for her.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Happy Birthday, Lisi!! <3 Wish you felt better but hoping birthday + 1 is the charm. Tyler and Gucci are wishing you a very Happy Barkday! And many more <3

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thank you dearest Paulean!
We had everything ready to go when we discovered why Lisi did not come to the dinner table. She had vomited all over her chair & could not get down w/out stepping in it. She hasn't eaten anything untoward that I know off. Celebrations cancelled for today. Dwt. will eat the cake & save some of the vanilla ice-cream for when she is better. I will make her an angel food cake too (she was not going to get any of that cake anyhow---just ice-cream). Dwt. bought her a huge pink rose w/babies breath.
God answered my prayer to allow her to turn 9 today----I am so grateful! Photos below.
[/QUOTE
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABYDOLL LISI !!!!!!
Sooooo Sweet!!! Sorry you have tummy aches, hope it goes away fast!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Happy 9th Birthday Beautiful Lisi
😇 You were hand picked by God to be a HUGE Blessing to your Momma & Daddy - and to all of us!
😊 Everywhere you go you bring love & Smiles to all you meet - and light up lives.
🐶 Your cute little tail never stops wagging!
🙏 I'm praying tomorrow you will feel much better and be able to have blueberries/cake/ice cream!
😍 Hugs & Kisses Birthday girl!
💞 We LOVE YOU!!!!! - You are our little miracle! 💞
😥 (I'm so sorry your tummy isn't feeling well on your Birthday)

View attachment 274789

·
Registered
96 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday to Babydoll Lisi!!!!! Picture is soooo sweet!!!! Sorry your tummy aches! Hope it goes away fast!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,669 Posts
Happy birthday Lisi,

I hope you are feeling better.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Welcome Wednesday! We are going for birthday week at our house. . . Lisi got starved for 24 hrs. & woke up feeling better, tail wagging but still a little hesitant. We just take each day as it comes & are so, so grateful for her little "fighting" spirit! Yesterday she had pain, but it took a hike & she ate a small portion of oats, kept it down & I gave her a little more after her "stroller walk." Kitzi is keeping his distance but he does sniff on her once in a while. My vet is convinced he can smell the cancer---but I think it is the "barf" from yesterday! :) Dwt. & I both were "down" last night thinking we are almost "there" but today we have had an attitude adjustment & will try to do each day on its own---not looking back or forward, just enjoying her. Pray that we can keep this mind-set as it is not always easy. We don't want to waste any days. Thank you all for the lovely greetings for her---it means a lot knowing you are here w/us---everyone of you!

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK PRECIOUS LITTLE LISI😚
I love her picture she's such a doll baby
I love her as if she were mine😙

Sandi I pray for you and Dwight and Lisi and Kitzel every day, each moment is precious
I often think of how quickly things in our lives change that's why its so important to take in
everything we can, to hold those we love closely
Your so right God heard your prayers and he's holding you and Dwight close to his heart.
He has little Lisi in his arms, he loves her even more than you.
Please post more pictures I need to see her

1 - 17 of 17 Posts