Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
Discussion Starter #1
News - Update on our friend Paula:

Paula asked me to post an update on SM for her. I am honored to do so.
She loves and misses all her SM friends so much! And as we all know I'm sure she is continually praying for so many on here (and their fluffs) - She is such an amazing prayer warrior! 馃槆

Recently, Paula and Lorin got their second Covid shot. (She had chills for 3 days afterward - but has recovered now).

Paula had been hoping to spend Easter with her large family at her home and being able to hug them and love on them. Unfortunately, only Demetrius, Veronica and Tammy were able to come. I am hoping/praying she & Lorin can get together with the entire family for Thanksgiving.

Grandson Ethan is growing so fast. He will be home schooled for some time (due to his illness). Charity bought him a guitar and he's trying to learn to play from u tube. Paula sent me a very cute picture of Ethan with his guitar and asked me to post it on SM. Ethan and two of the neighbor boys are starting a boys band - The boys are all very aware of his illness and so careful around him. Paula also sent me a very fun video of the boys playing guitar together.... Unfortunately, I don't know how to post videos on SM. 馃檨

She sends her love........I constantly tell her how she is so missed & loved here on SM. 馃挆

IMG_4048.JPG
IMG_4049.JPG

Registered
Kathy & Pipper
Oh I am so happy you got an update from Paula. Tell her I miss her. Little Ethan isn't so little anymore. He has really grown!!!!!! Tell her Pipper and I look forward to seeing her back on here again. Tell her I also haven't been able to see my family at all yet. 馃槩 Still waiting on my turn for a vaccine and then Canada is making us wait for 4 months for the 2nd shot due to a shortage of vaccine.

Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
Glad to hear that Paula is doing well. Hope she will come back when she can.

Registered
Oh I am so happy you got an update from Paula. Tell her I miss her. Little Ethan isn't so little anymore. He has really grown!!!!!! Tell her Pipper and I look forward to seeing her back on here again. Tell her I also haven't been able to see my family at all yet. 馃槩 Still waiting on my turn for a vaccine and then Canada is making us wait for 4 months for the 2nd shot due to a shortage of vaccine.
Kathy, I am so sorry. It must be so hard on you. sending love to you 馃А

Premium Member
Thanks Paulann for the lovely update on Paula! As you know, I always ask about her and miss seeing her very much. Ethan鈥檚 update really made my day. I think about him and often wondered if he is feeling and getting better.
These pictures made me smile. He looks so healthy and happy, which im so happy for. I can only hope he continues to thrive.
Now...how can we convince Paula to come back here. We all miss her so much.

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
Discussion Starter #7
Kathy, I will definitely pass your message on to Paula. You and Pipper are in her prayers and she asks about you often.

I don't understand why Canada is having such a problem getting the vaccine......... I know how frustrating this must be for you. Those twins need grandma kisses and hugs!
馃惗 馃惥馃尫

Registered
Kathy & Pipper
Kathy, I will definitely pass your message on to Paula. You and Pipper are in her prayers and she asks about you often.

I don't understand why Canada is having such a problem getting the vaccine......... I know how frustrating this must be for you. Those twins need grandma kisses and hugs!
馃惗 馃惥馃尫
They just expanded the eligibility yesterday to my age group so I have an appointment for my first dose 2 weeks from today......woohoooo. we have to wait 4 months for our 2nd dose though.
Paula was always asking for pictures of the twins so feel free to
share this picture with her taken today.

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Paulann for the lovely update on Paula! As you know, I always ask about her and miss seeing her very much. Ethan鈥檚 update really made my day. I think about him and often wondered if he is feeling and getting better.
These pictures made me smile. He looks so healthy and happy, which im so happy for. I can only hope he continues to thrive.
Now...how can we convince Paula to come back here. We all miss her so much.
Joanne
Yes, I have told Paula that you ask about her and miss her. She said you and her go way way way back.......she misses you too and prays for you.
I really think all the changes to SM contributed to Paulas leaving. As you know so many of us have struggled with this too.....but we are hanging on.
I am so thankful to several wonderful texting friends I have made here on SM..... You being one of them!
馃惗馃惥馃尫

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
Discussion Starter #10
They just expanded the eligibility yesterday to my age group so I have an appointment for my first dose 2 weeks from today......woohoooo. we have to wait 4 months for our 2nd dose though.
share this picture with her taken today. View attachment 275497
Kathy,
ADORABLY CUTE!
So very sweet.
They are growing so fast! I will definitely pass it on to Paula. I know she will love seeing it.

I'm excited you are going to get your first vaccine in two weeks. Why the long wait for the second dose? Here they tell us you shouldn't wait longer than 42 days between shots.

Registered
Kathy & Pipper
Kathy,
ADORABLY CUTE!
So very sweet.
They are growing so fast! I will definitely pass it on to Paula. I know she will love seeing it.

I'm excited you are going to get your first vaccine in two weeks. Why the long wait for the second dose? Here they tell us you shouldn't wait longer than 42 days between shots.
They expanded the wait between doses to 4 months so they can get more people partially protected with a first dose. Canada doesn't make any of their own vaccines, we have to rely on other countries so that's why we have such a shortage. Things are really bad here right now. I just heard that the CDC is advising Americans NOT to travel to Canada. Ontario locked down a few days ago and now we are also under a State Of Emergency with a Stay at Home order too. This for at least the next month.

Premium Member
Joanne
Yes, I have told Paula that you ask about her and miss her. She said you and her go way way way back.......she misses you too and prays for you.
I really think all the changes to SM contributed to Paulas leaving. As you know so many of us have struggled with this too.....but we are hanging on.
I am so thankful to several wonderful texting friends I have made here on SM..... You being one of them!
馃惗馃惥馃尫
I love texting you...you make me laugh out loud, even in the middle of me working on my client, haha.

I wish we could go back to the old SM. So many people have left because of the changes 馃槳

Premium Member
share this picture with her taken today. View attachment 275497
the twins are beautiful Kathy!

Premium Member

She loves and misses all her SM friends so much! And as we all know I'm sure she is continually praying for so many on here (and their fluffs) - She is such an amazing prayer warrior! 馃槆

Recently, Paula and Lorin got their second Covid shot. (She had chills for 3 days afterward - but has recovered now).

Paula had been hoping to spend Easter with her large family at her home and being able to hug them and love on them. Unfortunately, only Demetrius, Veronica and Tammy were able to come. I am hoping/praying she & Lorin can get together with the entire family for Thanksgiving.

Grandson Ethan is growing so fast. He will be home schooled for some time (due to his illness). Charity bought him a guitar and he's trying to learn to play from u tube. Paula sent me a very cute picture of Ethan with his guitar and asked me to post it on SM. Ethan and two of the neighbor boys are starting a boys band - The boys are all very aware of his illness and so careful around him. Paula also sent me a very fun video of the boys playing guitar together.... Unfortunately, I don't know how to post videos on SM. 馃檨

She sends her love........I constantly tell her how she is so missed & loved here on SM. 馃挆

View attachment 275491 View attachment 275492
Ethan has really grown up and so cute! it's wonderful he is learning the guitar. Please tell Paula I think of her often and was sorry not to see her here.

Premium Member

View attachment 275491 View attachment 275492
What a handsome boy! I do not know what his illness is, but I'll add him to prayer list.

Lainie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts