Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey Joe whats been going on lately...past 3 or 4 nights SM has been down...everything okay?[/B]
yes there have been some slow downs and problems in the last few weeks, "growing pains" if you will as SM and some of my other sites grow and grow and grow, I am adding more memory to "our" server which should help, tonight i was trying to update some things when I pressed the "wrong" button so I am sorry for he site going down

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
no prob...we survived through it
i had everyone messaging me asking me if the site was down to make sure it wasnt just their computers LOL. glad to hear the site is doing so well.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I can get on through AOL, but not through Internet explorer. Thanks for keeping this site up and going.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Joe I had trouble last nite.I got on but then wouoldnt let me go anywhere after i read a few posts.This a.m. so far no problems though.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Just out of curiousity, what other sites do you have boards for? It must keep you really busy! Thanks again for this one.
Susan

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Jan 7 2005, 11:52 PM
hey Joe whats been going on lately...past 3 or 4 nights SM has been down...everything okay?
yes there have been some slow downs and problems in the last few weeks, "growing pains" if you will as SM and some of my other sites grow and grow and grow, I am adding more memory to "our" server which should help, tonight i was trying to update some things when I pressed the "wrong" button so I am sorry for he site going down
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28389
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh! Thank goodness! I thought it was my computer! I just recently recovered from a total systems crash and I was terrified it was happening all over again.
I don't know if I can live through another one......I went w/o my computer and SM for 3 months!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Is anyone else having problems today?

Entire threads that only come up for a few seconds, then disappear? Problems seeing posts?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Jan 12 2005, 12:32 PM
Is anyone else having problems today?

Entire threads that only come up for a few seconds, then disappear? Problems seeing posts?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29264
[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is happening to me.... I sent Joe a note about it but it was working OK for him. I'll let him know that more than just I am having problems....

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
OK I take that back. It's doing it in other threads now too. I was only the polls that were giving me a problem this morning. They wouldn't show up or my post was all white and no words. It was strange. But now other threads are being strange. I can't scroll down through the entire thread sometimes, and I know there are more posts in the threads.
I wanted to throw in a positive here too because in my forum people only complain about what's not working and never complament on what is working or what is new. So Thank you Joe for a wonderful web site! I love the new smilies too!
Big Thumbs Up from me! :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Mine is doing this flashing thing...not on all the posts, but most/several. The page never fully loads, it just flashes..

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anyone still having this problem? i cant get it to mess up

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jan 12 2005, 06:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Joe
@Jan 12 2005, 06:34 PM
anyone still having this problem? i cant get it to mess up
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29348
Yep, still messing up. On this thread when I clicked on "Last Post" it went to the first post and then did some flashing!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=29350
[/B][/QUOTE]

ok, i am going to try to repair the database so it may be even more gooft for a few minutes...

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok, thats done, still doing it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts