Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, either today or sometime tommorow the forums will go offline for an upgrade to a newer version. So as always it may take me a few days to get the "Look" of the forums back to normal but everything else should work fine until then

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops, sorry, maybe not, i thought the new version was final but its not yet, so stay tuned

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yesterday I was out of town all day and didn't have computer access. However, when I got home late last night and clicked on "View New Posts" there was only one post there.... yet I know there were tons of new posts yesterday. Is anyone else having that problem?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jun 22 2005, 07:34 AM
Yesterday I was out of town all day and didn't have computer access.  However, when I got home late last night and clicked on "View New Posts" there was only one post there.... yet I know there were tons of new posts yesterday. Is anyone else having that problem?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=74397
[/QUOTE]
I have that problem every so often. I've also noticed that if I log in and view the new posts, but only read one or two, then log back out ang then back in it will tell me there are no new posts even though I know there are. If I then went to a specific category there will be threads maked as unread. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Jun 22 2005, 08:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Jun 22 2005, 07:34 AM
Yesterday I was out of town all day and didn't have computer access.  However, when I got home late last night and clicked on "View New Posts" there was only one post there.... yet I know there were tons of new posts yesterday. Is anyone else having that problem?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=74397
I have that problem every so often. I've also noticed that if I log in and view the new posts, but only read one or two, then log back out ang then back in it will tell me there are no new posts even though I know there are. If I then went to a specific category there will be threads maked as unread. Does that make sense?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=74414
[/B][/QUOTE]
Makes sense to me,I have had the very same problem many times.Just today in fact!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts