Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed Rena this morning and told her how many loyal SM customers she had gotten since I first posted her website when I joined SM a year ago. I asked her if we could have the same 10% discount she gives the Yorkietalk people and she agreed!

She's already posted it on her webpage!

http://barkindogclothes.com/

So here's how it works.... The discount is good on orders over $15. Her shopping cart feature can't deduct discounts, so put the information in the message box when you pay and she will manually adjust it and refund the difference.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Thanks, Marj! I love Rena's clothes! Especially Abbey's itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini shirt!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
That's great
Thank you for asking her about giving us a discount
It really is a great site for clothes for our little ones

G

·
Thanks so much for getting us the discount! I never ordered before but have just placed an order for several shirts. She sure does have some cute things for our babies.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thats so great! i just bought obi a superman jogger, i cant wait till it gets here!!

G

·
I just received my order from Rena that I placed last Friday. I am so excited!
The quality is fantastic and the shirts are sooooooo cute! Her prices are really good but then with the SM discount applied, it is really a good deal. Thanks again LadysMom for getting us the discount!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
poochiesmom, you must post pictures!

Her stuff looks adorable, and her prices are great. I will totally be ordering some of those cutte four legged outfits for Wilson.

·
Registered
313 Posts
i just got my order from Rena and I must say that i am very impressed. the clothes are so cute and the prices are the cheapest i've found. i also got the order within a week! i will definitely be ordering much more soon!

thanks ladysmom for telling us about this site!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are very welcome!

I love Rena's stuff. Her selection is great and her prices are unbelievable. And yes, her shipping is superfast. I ordered Lady the Halloween sweatshirt on a Monday morning and had it by Thursday - free shipping, too!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How cute L.E. is in her clothes! If you send Rena a picture, she'll post it in her collage.

I am completely addicted to Barkindogclothes!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts