Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... how does the secret santa/buddy thing work? I'm assuming it's already going strong this year but I am curious because I don't see a thread that is like, explaining or announcing it at all...? Just thinking about next year!

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
The deadline for Secret Santa 2010 has already passed, sorry. You sure can participate next year. If we fill out the form, we get assigned a Maltese family to buy for. This forum is for hints as to who the fluffs/Secret Santas might be. When everyone gets their gifts, they post who the Secret Santa was and what they got. (with pics) Lynn(Lacie, Tilly, and Secret's mom) organized it. She is so thoughtful and sweet! I hope you will do it with us!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I was pretty sure I had missed it already. :) It's a good idea... it's a Christmas thing, right? I'll have to do it next year!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Yup just Christmas. Lynn (Lacie's Mom) organizes it. She's amazing. But there's also another great thing that's been around for a while. There's a raffle to raise money for rescues. We contribute to the pet rescue of our choice and Lynn (who does this too) gives us raffle tix for our contribution. SM members donate things for the raffle. It's a ton of fun and raises lots of money. You can search it here too to find out about it. I think it was spring...or was it summer? :blush:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Rescue Raffle is in June each year. I do have a new surprise planned for Valentine's Day this year. It will be announced the first week of January, so be sure to be on the lookout for it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhhh very very cool. I think the SS announcement may have been before my time, lol... I've only been here about a week! :) But I will keep an eye out for other announcements in the future!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Rescue Raffle is in June each year. I do have a new surprise planned for Valentine's Day this year. It will be announced the first week of January, so be sure to be on the lookout for it.
yay, great Lynn!!:chili::chili::chili:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts