Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

261 - 272 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
jack im so sorry for ur loss , but take comfort in knowing that u did all u could and that she knew how much u loved her , also now she is pain free. i am very happy that ur baby boy is here , congrats to u and ur wife , and just know that God takes away and but he also gives. i can only imagine the pain u feel but know u did the right thing. Also please dont forget to stop by once in a while n keep us posted , we care .

·
Premium Member
16,776 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss. You did everything you could, and then made the hard decision when you had to. Bess is happy and pain free now, and you'll carry her love with you forever.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Aww, please accept my condolences. I'm so sorry about beautiful Bess.

Congratulations to you and your wife and your new baby boy.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

This is for Bess:

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
I am so very sorry for your loss of your sweet Bess. You did everything that you could to try to make her better. Take comfort in your new baby boy.Congrats on his birth.

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
I'm sorry that you and your wife had to finally make a very hard decision.:smcry: You tried so many avenues with Bess and only an owner knows best when their dog is really suffering and not right with no real quality of life. I know that the decision wasn't made easily.
One door closes and another opens and so I want to welcome your son. I'm sure that Bess is finally at peace with no pain and would want you to keep her in your memory but take delight in the joy of your new baby. Please pass on our condolences and our congratulations to your wife. May Bess rest in peace. :wub::wub:

261 - 272 of 272 Posts