Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that several of us read this in the past and saw that today they're offering it for a low price. I thought it was a good read. Interesting and not creepy Stephen King. It is about the Kennedy assassination but an interesting take.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
At this time so many stories have surfaced. I am overwhelmed, but trying to focus. My go to guy is, and has been Charlie Rose. Today's interview was with Robert Caro. I am going to learn something about LBJ now. I never was aware of the hostile feelings between LBJ and the Kennedy s. I am just going to explore herel

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At this time so many stories have surfaced. I am overwhelmed, but trying to focus. My go to guy is, and has been Charlie Rose. Today's interview was with Robert Caro. I am going to learn something about LBJ now. I never was aware of the hostile feelings between LBJ and the Kennedy s. I am just going to explore herel
Sylvia - this book is fiction and deals with time travel but centers around the JFK assassination and Oswald. It's really interesting. I knew about LBJ's disdain for the Kennedys. Love Robert Caro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts