Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I finally got brave and attempted my first go around at trimming Cosmo's body. I haven't
gotten the face totally to my likeing yet so that is prob gonna end up changing as soon as I figure out how.

and a better body shot.

I figured we both made it through without getting hurt so it must of went ok

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I think he looks great. Did he stay still enough for you the whole time you were triming him?

I just bought that same exact cat collar for chulita last night. It's the only one that I found that FINALLY fits with a bell on it. I put it on it last night for the first time and it made her nuts. I took it off at bed time and just put it on her right now and again she is rubbing her neck on the floor trying to figure how to get it off. LOL!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
<span style="color:#993399"><div align="center">Looking good!! I also gave my furbaby a trim for the first time. She looks so much smaller. I will have to borrow my grandpop's digital camera so I can share with all of you.</span>

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
u r really a closet prof. groomer arent u? hahah...great job! what an adorable little man

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Very NICE!! He looks great!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've been wanting to get Obi's hair cut for a long time but i was always afraid to do it myself or let anyone else do it. That cut is exactly what i want. I wish you lived near me and could do it for me! Its so cute!
You dont happen to live in upstate New York do you...? haha

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great job! :D
Looks like he has a nice coat!!!

He is a cutie...that's for sure!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think he looks great. Did he stay still enough for you the whole time you were triming him?

I just bought that same exact cat collar for chulita last night. It's the only one that I found that FINALLY fits with a bell on it. I put it on it last night for the first time and it made her nuts. I took it off at bed time and just put it on her right now and again she is rubbing her neck on the floor trying to figure how to get it off. LOL!![/B]
As sad as this is....that is actually a ferrett collar because even the smallest cat collars
were to big for him. He did the same exact thing, constantly scratching at it until he got
use to it. Now he comes running to put it back on.
He actually stayed pretty still. He is already use to the fact of me constantly messing
with him and he knows the job is going to get done wether he likes it or not LOL.

Sorry I live in Illinois, Long Long way from New York.

·
Registered
126 Posts
You did a very good job on his hair cut. You said he is wearing a ferrett collar, how much does he weigh and how old is he?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Just adorable! what a sweet face you did a great job i groom both my malts and been doing it for a year and half and practice makes perfect lol

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Great job!!! Can I bring Sassy over for a trim?
She is in need of a touch up.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

I just bought that same exact cat collar for chulita last night. It's the only one that I found that FINALLY fits with a bell on it. I put it on it last night for the first time and it made her nuts. I took it off at bed time and just put it on her right now and again she is rubbing her neck on the floor trying to figure how to get it off. LOL!![/B]
As sad as this is....that is actually a ferrett collar because even the smallest cat collars
were to big for him. He did the same exact thing, constantly scratching at it until he got
use to it. Now he comes running to put it back on.
He actually stayed pretty still. He is already use to the fact of me constantly messing
with him and he knows the job is going to get done wether he likes it or not LOL.

Sorry I live in Illinois, Long Long way from New York.
[/B]
OH MY GOSH!! A ferrett collar? How funny. LOL!!!!! Awwwwwwww...well whatever fits right????

1 - 20 of 30 Posts