Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
OMG! Poor Tini!

At least it is just hair so it will grow back. I'm taking Nikki in for a hair cut on Aug 5th. I need to get together some pictures of what I want. I find that really helps. I label each picture with what I like. So I might have one labeled face, another body, another legs, etc. I leave a copy of the pictures with the groomer so they have it to refer to.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Littlemans Mom@Jul 27 2005, 10:43 AM
Reading about other peoples trouble with the groomers is why we have not yet taken our little one    :eek:  I really want to get him a puppy cut because he is matting so bad these days and I am having trouble keeping up 
  I feel like a very bad Mommy, but I am so scared to go and get him back bald!  I am so sorry your little one did not get the cut you wanted and I hope it grows back in fast   

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84970
[/QUOTE]
Do you know anyone else that takes their dog to the groomer? If so ask around. That is how I found the groomer I go to. Lexi has been there twice. I liked how the lady did the cut the first time so I now ask for her each time. Also taking pictures is really handy. That way the groomer knows what you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.