Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been terrified to bathe Pipper since he had the "dryer seizure" incident at the groomer 3 weeks ago. He has never went this long between baths but I was so scared to bathe him and didn't know if I should use a dryer on him. Well I'm happy to report he had his bath this morning and I dried him with my hairdryer and all went well! Boy I sure had myself stressed out beforehand.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,941 Posts
Hoorah! Pipper is a good boy. It makes me wonder again if the groomer got him too hot!

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hoorah! Pipper is a good boy. It makes me wonder again if the groomer got him too hot!
I've wondered the same thing. Maybe him trying to get away from her and barking uncontrollably was just because he was soooooo uncomfortable. That thought breaks my heart. 💔

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,048 Posts
Good for him. I still think it is best if you do the wash and dry and let the groomer clip.

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good for him. I still think it is best if you do the wash and dry and let the groomer clip.
That's what my plan is. I will never get him bathed at the groomer again. This will make him happier too because then he won't be away from home for as long. I will still be super stressed the first time he goes back to the groomer though. That's in a couple more weeks. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts