Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both of my girls turned 1 in May. Cadie turned a year on the day of Sweeps at the Specialty (5/8). Cacia turned a year exactly a week later (5/15). It was a busy month and so while I took pictures, I didn't get them uploaded to my web album until this weekend.

Still, I figured I could share. As they say, better late than never. I started a tradition with Cadeau of pictures "au natural"--aka without topknots. So I figured I would do it with the girls, too.

Cadie

Cacia

They got a pair of Nina Ottoson toys for their birthday and a couple of little soft toys. They enjoyed the mind games of the Nina Ottoson toys. Cadie proved to be the quickest on the uptake my little clan.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
o my, carina, they both look gorgeous!! happy belated birthday sweet girls!!!

i have been wanting to try nina ottoson toys - which ones do you recommend for our little ones?

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
:cheer::cheer:Double Happy Belated Birthday you beautiful girls. :wub::wub:I just fell in love with Cadie and Cacia in Atlanta. Carina - you're such a lucky and great mom.:grouphug:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.