Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know if the girl that masterminded the christmas exchange was going to do that again this year, and I really don't want to wait until it is too late. So, if she is, please don't let me step on your toes!!!!, but if not, I'll gladly take all the information.

From everyone, please email me your name, shipping address, number of dogs, age and sex of malty babies. If you have any particular need/wants, please be sure to address that in your information.

my email address is [email protected]

please be sure to put sm christmas exchange in the ref. field because I do not answer emails from people I don't know

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I wasn't around last Christmas. Is this like a secret pal type thing? Exactly how does it work.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
YEs i want to know also....i want to be included

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok- here's how it works

I receive the information that you provide me. On Dec. 01, 2005, you will receive the persons name that you are supposed to send a gift to. You will be matched based on the number of babies we have.... so if you have 2 babies, then you will send a gift to someone with 2 puppies, and you will receive a gift from someone else with two puppies. You will not know who you will be receiving a gift from, but if you have a particular request, you let me know and I will pass that request on to your match. You will find out who sent you the gift when the gift arrives because they put their user name in with the gift.

I've NOT heard from anyone else interested in this... their is less than two months for me to match all the names, so if you are interested, please let me know either in this discussion board or email me at [email protected]

thank you

Scott Chelf

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hi,

I did this last year on this forum!! It was so much fun!! The person that matched people went by where you lived. For instance I live in Oklahoma so she matched me up with someone in Louisana. O don't forget to put what size clothes your babies wear!! I definately want to join!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I want to be added. I have 1 boy who lives in Illinois and is only 1 pound
so chances are if it is cloths it will have to be made, (I can't find anything
small enough). I believe my e-mail is listed Scott just let me
know what else you Need

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Hi Scott,

I'd like to be included also, sounds like a great idea
Do you want me to email you with my info???

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Count us in too, by us I mean me and Sassy. I only have the one little BRAT!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Paris wants to be included, too.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
there is no maximum/minimum spending limit involved---ideal gift will be between $5.00-10.00, but sometimes you tend to spend a whee bit more, and then there are times that maybe you can't quite afford it, so a toy from the $1.00 mart will do just as good. It's not about money, it's not about fashion, and it's certainly not about showing others what you have.... it's about friendships and thoughts. And everyone in this group are all friends. It's the thought that counts. So, everyone needs to do this and have fun!!!!

Please... everyone email me there information by November 20, 2005.. the infomraiton I need is listed above in another message.

You will be matched with someone and you will receive your partner's information on or before Dec. 01. Then you will have 3 weeks before christmas to get a package sent out to them. Again, my email address is [email protected]

hope to hear from you soon!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
scott,

will you give us a confirmation e-mail so we know that you have received the entry ?

thanks,

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, confirmation emails are being sent.

To save me some time from having to look everyone up individually, if you want to participate, please be sure you email me. I saw a message where someone had said that they wanted to do it and their info was on file. I don't know if I'm supposed to look this up, but as sorry as I can be, if I don't get an email then it's very possible that you won't get included. My email address is [email protected]

Please be sure to include your name, shipping address, number of babies, names of babies, ages, and if you have any certain requests.

Please understand that requests may or may not be met, and if they are not met, please understand that I have no control over that.

This is going to be fun. I did this last year, and for those of you that didn't do it or hadn't found us yet to participate, I ENCOURAGE you to email your info. to me because this was a spectacular idea. So, what is the hold up..... get them emails to coming peoples.

oh....and one more thing......when you get your match, please don't email the person you are sending the gift(s) to....... it's supposed to be a surprise.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Things I need for the christmas exchange:

**more members owned by 2 or more babies.... I've only got 2 so far owned by 2

**I do not have any member that is owned by 3 or more puppies, and without a three-bee, I may not have anyone to exchange with :_(

I only have 12 members so far, I'm hoping to get at least 900 more!!!!!!!!!

I got an email from a member that really impressed me............ here is an example of the email I got, and this is the information I need...........

Number of babies: 1
Sex: Male

**special request** no this/ that, and this must be a certain way
he really enjoys this and that
measurements for clothes are --------
name
shipping address
city, state, zip code
phone number
email address

Please remember, that in order to be counted, you must email me with your information. My email address is [email protected]

Come on members...... get up out of the back seat and move on up front and get me your information. Especially those of you with 2, 3, and more babies.

Thanks

Scott Chelf
:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.