Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it took me awhile, about 3 hours today, but it is done.
I had alot of submissions to go through, thank you to everyone that sent them in. It was kinda hard to do as all of the pics were worthy of a calendar page but alot of them were too small too make work or too blury, dark, bright etc. I did the best I could. The good news is everyone that I got an email from has at least one picture in the calendar. The cover consists of the collage, thank you LadyM and charmypoo, 11 months of single member pics and 1 month that is a collage from everyone that emailed me. I have ordered one with 2 day express shipping so I can get it here and see how it looks but from what I can tell all pages look good.

Price is 18.99 + shipping, this will give 4.00 profit to go into the SM funds for the site ($1.00 of that will go to a Maltese rescue of my choosing). All payments will be through the cafepress website, i think they take CC, debit card, and checks. They are a great company so no worries buying through them. Once you order the calendar they print it (within 2 business days) and ship it to you directly.

to order click on this link http://www.cafepress.com/spoiledmaltese.33240038

to see the calendar pages (and who is on them) look below the picture that comes up with parker on it and click on "View Calendar Pages"

Hope you enjoy! let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I will order one when I have some extra funds. It looks GREAT!

Maybe next year Brinkley can have one on the inside...at least he is on the outside. I didn't have any good ones that were big enough and high enough quality.

·
Registered
178 Posts
THE CALENDAR IS GEORGEOUS!!!!!

I cant wait to order mine, and my husband and I just got the idea that is going to be part of our Xmas presents for family and friends...

GREAT JOB JOE and of course everybody who summit their pictures, I need to take lots of pictures of Snowy to be sure it is include in the one for next year.

Totally loving it....

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh and as a note, since it was inconsistant from email to email I only used the Malts name and city/state

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker is very excited that he made january! what a great birthday present it is
Go Parker! its your birthday!
LOL

·
Registered
751 Posts
Thanks Joe.... Great job and thanks for all your hard work.

We were happy to see Tucker on April. It just happens to be my husbands Birthday Month.

All the pictures are wonderful. We are ready to order ous too.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
OMG! It is wonderful. I hate that I was so busy with hurricanes that I didn't even try and take a photo. I am inspired to try next year, though doubt I could get a photo better than the ones that are there. They are superb. I can't even pick a favorite. Good job everyone!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I absolutely love, love it!!! Great choices. I love our "everyday" Malts. And we ALL made a month. How cool is that? I will be ordering mine tomorrow. Good job Joe

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have one comment about CafePress - their shipping rates are astronomical :excl: they charge $9.00 for shipping 2 calendars to Canada and they will take 8-10 business days to get here. I think that is outrageous. However I want the calendars so I will have to pay it.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just to try and clear up some confusion when I said I used pics from everyone that emailed me

there are 12 pages (months) to use for 1 picture

I used 11 of the pictures that met the requirements, ie: the correct pixels, color, brightness, contrast, etc etc that would look best when printed

all of the other pics I used as a collage for the month of August, this includes at least 1 picture from everyone that emailed me, these are pics that i could not resize, were dark, bright or blurry but looked ok at a small size

i could not use every pic that was emailed to me, there were alot, so i tried to use at least one from each member that did send something, hope this helps clear it up

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here is the collage that is the month of August ( i think it was Aug)

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Oct 5 2005, 07:30 PM
just to try and clear up some confusion when I said I used pics from everyone that emailed me

there are 12 pages (months) to use for 1 picture

I used 11 of the pictures that met the requirements, ie: the correct pixels, color, brightness, contrast, etc etc that would look best when printed

all of the other pics I used as a collage for the month of August, this includes at least 1 picture from everyone that emailed me, these are pics that i could not resize, were dark, bright or blurry but looked ok at a small size

i could not use every pic that was emailed to me, there were alot, so i tried to use at least one from each member that did send something, hope this helps clear it up 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106794
[/QUOTE]

Joe - LOL

When I said we all made a month, I meant we all made "A" month. As in one month (we're all on one month)...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
OMG - It is awesome....I love the picture of the pup in the tub....what a cutie. Who am I kidding I love each and every one of them.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
what a tremendous job! $$ is tight for us right now, but we'll definitely have to splurge on this one!

thanks for all your hard work...everyone who contributed. it doesnt go unappreciated by a single one of us!!!!!

ann marie and the "arrrgghh...why does my momster insist on showing off that picture of me in a bucket?!?!?!" buttercup

1 - 20 of 101 Posts