Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it took me awhile, about 3 hours today, but it is done.
I had alot of submissions to go through, thank you to everyone that sent them in. It was kinda hard to do as all of the pics were worthy of a calendar page but alot of them were too small too make work or too blury, dark, bright etc. I did the best I could. The good news is everyone that I got an email from has at least one picture in the calendar. The cover consists of the collage, thank you LadyM and charmypoo, 11 months of single member pics and 1 month that is a collage from everyone that emailed me. I have ordered one with 2 day express shipping so I can get it here and see how it looks but from what I can tell all pages look good.

Price is 18.99 + shipping, this will give 4.00 profit to go into the SM funds for the site ($1.00 of that will go to a Maltese rescue of my choosing). All payments will be through the cafepress website, i think they take CC, debit card, and checks. They are a great company so no worries buying through them. Once you order the calendar they print it (within 2 business days) and ship it to you directly.

to order click on this link http://www.cafepress.com/spoiledmaltese.33240038

to see the calendar pages (and who is on them) look below the picture that comes up with parker on it and click on "View Calendar Pages"

Hope you enjoy! let me know if you have any questions.

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh and as a note, since it was inconsistant from email to email I only used the Malts name and city/state

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just to try and clear up some confusion when I said I used pics from everyone that emailed me

there are 12 pages (months) to use for 1 picture

I used 11 of the pictures that met the requirements, ie: the correct pixels, color, brightness, contrast, etc etc that would look best when printed

all of the other pics I used as a collage for the month of August, this includes at least 1 picture from everyone that emailed me, these are pics that i could not resize, were dark, bright or blurry but looked ok at a small size

i could not use every pic that was emailed to me, there were alot, so i tried to use at least one from each member that did send something, hope this helps clear it up

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here is the collage that is the month of August ( i think it was Aug)

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Oct 5 2005, 10:45 PM
i have a question..on the web site it shows some of sugust being cut off..so is it going to print that way?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106861
[/QUOTE]

what you see on the calendar pages is the way it will print, i think catcher is the only one who loses most of the pic in the august collage (sorry Catcher), i have done this for a couple of years on my auto forum and it never fails that i get something wrong or cut something too close but it usually turns out pretty good

as soon as i get my real copy in a couple days I will post "real" pics of it so we all know

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Oct 5 2005, 11:03 PM
well it cuts the top and right side..seems pretty major to me

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=106865
[/QUOTE]

sorry
most every pic in the collage is cut off somehow, i tried to include everyone that submitted the best i could

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
WOW, i feel lucky that i have picked out the favorites so far of those that submitted more than one pic, not sure i could handle a public flogging :lol:

i'm happy everyone has liked it so far, our second year will be better, our third even better

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Originally posted by Scrappy@Oct 6 2005, 12:21 AM
Awwwww Gee does this mean we have to hang around for years till yah get it right 
  J/K
haha, if, and i hope everyone does, you hang around for years to come, you'll see i never get it right but d a m n if i wont get it close
:lol:

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Originally posted by Karen542@Oct 6 2005, 01:18 PM
Did anyone else order calendar yet?  I did and didn't get an email response.  Did this happen to anyone else??? Hope order went thru....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107114
[/QUOTE]

i'm pretty sure i saw your name in there

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Oct 6 2005, 10:42 PM
Just wanted to update that we got our email tonight to confirm our order.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107353
[/QUOTE]

i think you also set up an email and password when you order that you can log in with and check the status

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
anyone get theirs yet, i thought mine would have came today

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
i got it! i forgot it was coming UPS 2 day air and our ups man runs late, it turned out better than i thought, a couple on the august collage got cut in half along the edges but it looks good, i'll post pics in a minute

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Originally posted by AJ@Oct 11 2005, 07:02 PM
Cool!!!! 
How much is the shipping for three?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108592
[/QUOTE]

i have no idea what the shipping will be as i dont ship them, you need to go through the order process through the link i posted, it turned out great, IMO, all of them are in good color, heres a few shots

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.