Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BIG THANK YOU to Pat, aka Hostess with the Mostest, aka the A Team, :chili::aktion033::chili: who held a fabulous puppy party at her home yesterday. As usual, it was so much fun and it was great to see all the SM mommies and fluffs!

Pics below:

The Chrisman Mommies and Chrisman fluffs: Sue and Tyler, Me and Mia, Tammy and Benny

Tam and I

My FAVORITE pic!!

Girlfriends....

Thank you Tammy for the presents!!! TOO CUTE!!

Mia and her new present from God mommy Tammy

I think it looks just like Mia!

Hostess with the Mostest, aka Pat and I! (plus beauty queen Miss Ava and Mia)

GROUP SHOTS!

THANK YOU AGAIN Pat!!!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Everyone looks so happy!!! It's easy to see that Pat hosted a wonderful and fun puppy party!! The fluff's look gorgeous. And, so do all of the ladies!

Thank you for sharing the pictures, Alice. And, yes, the picture of you with Mia, with Tammy holding Benny looking up at you, is precious. I can see why it is one of your favorites!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Great pictures. I love it when there are a lot of malt pups all together. Everyone looks great.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Alice!! I wished I could have been there also...Everyone and their fluffs looked fabulous!! I'm glad you all had such a great time!! xoxoxo

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Pat -- this has turned into such a great annual event. I sure wish I was close enough to attend. Everyone looks like they were having so much fun.

Nice to see Nanci there too. I miss her on SM.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Alice - your pictures came out great!!! I love having you, me, Tammy and our fluffs together in a picture.:wub::wub:I really think they look very similar, especially the big eyes. I'm up to my eyeballs in work, literally so can't upload any of our pix but will as soon as I can.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Great pics Al. Wonderful time yesterday!!!!! That one of us and Benny being cradled like an infant lol....hysterical!!!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
FAB!!!!

What great fun you guys had!

The babies are so beautiful!

I think Benny should be called "Ragdoll!!!" :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Fabulous pics, Alice! Thanks so much for sharing!

What a wonderful day for everybody! :chili:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oh yeah!!! More pics!!!! This get together looked like so much fun!!!!:aktion033: I'm still laughing at how chill Benny's looked in all these shots! I wish I could get mine to be like that lol:w00t:

Thanks for sharing more great pics!!! Felt like we were there!!! :) :Flowers 2: *and no Snooki in sight lol*

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for letting me share everyone! Hopefully Pat will host another one next year, and more SM folks will come!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts