Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems I am always coming to you begging for things to raise money for our rescues. :blush:
AMA was able to rescue and place 81 Maltese in the U.S. last year. :chili: We are already in full swing with 4 rescues this month and once we get some of our longer term rescues placed we will have more room to help more.
It took a huge chunk of money to take care of the veternary needs of the 81 rescues last year. As you all know we are not a 501C3, so getting donations is always a struggle for our group.
Our Specialty Rescue Raffle is our big fund raising effort each year and we hope to top all previous shows with the amount we raise at the 2011 show.
We need the Raffle item donations to pull this off though, so I am again appealing to every Maltese group I am on for items for our Raffle. We have already gotten some wonderful handmade items from this group.
The items can be anything you think you yourself would like to bid on or own. They dont have to be dog related or handmade.
If you have anything you would like to donate, please PM me and I can let you know where to send the items.
Bless you all for your constant support and love for our Maltese Rescues.
Hugs,Edie

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Have you noticed what seems to be more popular? My daughter will be showing in Juniors, but other than that, and the Junior and adult Novice clinic, I will just be hanging out with my fluffs. So I am available to help with a booth or whatever you need. :)

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We can always use help at the Rescue Raffle tables with set up and selling tickets. Can I add your name to the list of helpers?? That would be great.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Edie -- I will be there and have a lot of items that I'm donating. Please pm me with the name and address of where they should be sent. I would also be happy to help at the booth.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, Just what I need. Thanks Stacey. This will be so much fun again. Once you go to a Specialty, it is so hard to miss going and the auctions and raffles are half the fun. Look forward to seeing you and Marina and your Champs. Hugs,Edie

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sher, I am not sure Hope will stay in a stroller. LOL I have an very nice over the shoulder doggie bag that I got for her for the Specialty. At the most I may borrow one to try out while I am there. My roads are too bumpy around here for strollers. Thanks, you are so good to us always.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Pam had this one when we met up in Ventura at the dog show - it was sooo adorable! She also told me where she got it so I just had to order it for the rescue raffle!

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
I was at the Golden Gate Kennel Club dog show yesterday and bought the cutest portable dog house from ooboodesigns.com. It was so cute I just had to buy it, even though Twinkie doen't like to be in a house. So I told the owner I was going to donate it to the Maltese resuce raffle, he gave me a discount.

Could you send me the address it ship it to.

Also, it is portable with a carrying case, so please set it up at the raffle, so you can see how well made it is.

Barb & Twinkie

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
OMG, I want that green stroller!!!!!!!!!!! I can already see this year is gonna cost me a lot of $$$ :innocent:

I don't know what'll it will be yet, but i will donate something.....

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sending an update on the Raffle items.
The two strollers, and the handmade Quilt all arrived safely in Texas this week-end. Thanks so much.
Barb, We will set up the dog house and thanks to you also. Hugs,Edie

1 - 20 of 47 Posts