Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
No calendars. I'm bummed. I always order my AMAR calendar. And I loved that we used to do the SM calendar. Had to order a calendar off of Amazon.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
We hope to have one for next year. I know that doesnt help now.
Any talented person willing to help??
Its not from lack of wanting to get one made its the ability. :blush:
Happy New Year and hope its off to a good start for everyone.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol. Thanks girls. No, I meant on SM. If you hit quick links at the top of the page, then calendar, it takes you to December 2013 and that's it. You know, the one we use for birthdays and anniversaries, etc.
xoxoxo xoxoxo

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
Lol. Thanks girls. No, I meant on SM. If you hit quick links at the top of the page, then calendar, it takes you to December 2013 and that's it. You know, the one we use for birthdays and anniversaries, etc.
xoxoxo xoxoxo
Hmmm. I see the 2014 SM calendar on the right side of the Home Page. And, I see the birthdays right above the calendar.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No hon, this is what I'm talking about:
After hitting quick links on the upper right hand corner of any page, hit calendar.

The default calendar is December 2013.
There aren't any calendar months for 2014 and beyond. So, it's impossible to add or delete birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Xoxoxo xoxox

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Well I'll be darned, I never saw this calendar before. And I thought you just looked at birthdays noted daily (on the bottom) of the page.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts