Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures from 2016 AMA National's

the first picture is of little handsome Cookie, gosh I hope that's his name and his mommy

little Georgie trying to escape lol

Carina and one of her beautiful babies

Stacy's daughter Marina

just a beautiful maltese face

Lydia holding the sister to her mom's Willow

Carina with that big beautiful smile

Laura and me with Elaina and Laura's littleman

right after this picture I was able to hold her, her name is Sissy

This last picture is of the perfect maltese, omg I'm sure this dog won it all, but I missed the final, ugh I was in my car driving home to bring Matilda and Maddie back to meet everyone

I HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES BUT IT'S TIME FOR OTHER'S TO SHARE THERE'S

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Wonderful pictures Paula. Looks like everyone was having such a good time surrounded by the most beautiful Maltese. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
Wow...great pictures! Looks like such a fun time. One of these days, I will make it to the Nationals, in the meantime, I will have to live through your pictures.

Paula...you are so beautiful, both inside and out. I'm glad you were able to go.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Great pictures but which one is Laura, and which one is you? I love Beatriz's pictures but wish I knew who was who! Sorry, I'm not on facebook, so.......
Anyone know who won Best of Show, etc????

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pictures but which one is Laura, and which one is you? I love Beatriz's pictures but wish I knew who was who! Sorry, I'm not on facebook, so.......

lol I wish I could say I was beautiful Laura, I'm the blonde

I missed the winner. I'd also like to know

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

I'm going to try to add captions on the pictures. I'm the short one, Laura is the pretty one, Paula is the beautiful blond wearing blue.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I'm going to try to add captions on the pictures. I'm the short one, Laura is the pretty one, Paula is the beautiful blond wearing blue.
Many thanks Beatriz - I really had them ID'd the other way around!
I've never met anyone on SM, so it's nice to know who is who!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
You got it right Paula. And the girl with Cookie is my friend Sue. She has two Bellarata dogs now. Max (same litter as Obi and Elena) and the adorable Cookie.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Oh Paula, great pictures!!! I need to get these from you somehow...I just love little miss Whitney, she is a doll, and yes, Georgie was quite the escape artist at Nationals!!! The best was after the White Excitement party...lets just say she unzipped her soft side playpen just so she could use her "potty pen", and was running loose when I got back, the little stinker. I have to say I was just a bit proud of her, but will now be zipping it to the bottom rather than the top!

So many very special people with their adorable maltese, honored to have met them all.

Paula, you will always be so very special to me, and your girls are so sweet too...how could they not be :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts