Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheer: I had the most wonderful time at National's the only thing that would have made it more special is if each of you were there.:wub: I saw so many beautiful white angel maltese, they don't walk they float, with their beautiful long silky hair
I seriously was stunned by the beauty.

Talk about beauty, I finally was able to meet some of my dear sister's on SM, let me share a little about each one, first Lydia and her precious almost perfect Georgie girl:wub: well Lydia is just so very nice, she's so outgoing, so loving, makes you feel like you have known her all your life, I have a heart bond with this beautiful lady.Georgie is the most cuddiest girl I have ever met. :wub:

Stacey, is stunning, she has a beautiful spirit and a smile that is so welcoming, she's waiting so patiently for a fluff baby, she was such a good mommy to little Edward, when a new fluff baby comes into her life that little one will have hit the jackpot. I'm praying just the perfect fluff will come to her
Stacey I wish I could have spent some one on one with you, because I could see just how special you are.:wub:

Edie, she's a very very special lady with a HUGE heart, Edie you have touched my heart, your one in a millon:wub: I could talk with you for hours

Then there's sweet, kind, bubbly, giving, loving Betriz, I love you girlfriend:wub: I feel like I have known you all my life, you have a special place in my heart, Elaina is so little, so spunky, so cute, gosh I wanted to take her and Georgie home with me

Laura you have such a beautiful heart, so kind, so gently, so friendly, I feel like I have known you all my life, I will always remember you everytime I use my water glass and straw and look at the beautiful maltese you drew on it. I never got to hold your littleman:blush:, give him a special kiss from auntie Paula:wub:

Then there is Carina and her momma, well all I can say is Carina has the BIGGEST smile on her face, she's so kind, she's a gentle spirit, you can see the love her fluff's have for her, it speaks volumes to me. Carina's mom is gentle so friendly and also has that same smile her daughter has, I'm so blessed to have met you both and the beautiful Clan:wub:

Stacy and Marina are so involved in the maltese world, their knowledge is amazing to me, Stacy you are a sweetheart, Marina you grew up to fast, your a beautiful young woman. I didn't get to hold Steve:blush: but I did get to hold your little fluffy puppy:wub: So glad I finally got to meet you both

Pam and her Truffles:wub: they really love one another, I love Pam's sense of humor, she's so outgoing, Pam thanks for letting me hold your little Truffles, I felt honored holding the princess of 'BLING'

I met Cookie's momma but can't remember her name:w00t: I'm embrassed,
she was so kind to talk with me. wish I would have had more time with you.

I'm sure I'm missing someone else if so it wasn't intentional
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SM SISTER'S. :wub:

NEXT THREAD WILL HAVE MORE PICTURES

this is Lydia and Betriz with precious little angel girl Georgie

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Oh Paula! This was my chance to meet you...and I just couldn't do it!!! :smilie_tischkante:

....one of these days....for sure!!...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Paula! I loved meeting you, you are so kind and sweet and you are beautiful! Little Maddie is such a pretty little girl, Matilda is beautiful and so sassy, ready to come for some belly rub every time I called her name. Love them both.

There is lots of pictures being shared on facebook but the link to the album doesn't work here so I uploaded lots of pics on Google+ and I hope you guys can see them

here we go

Try this link - https://plus.google.com/photos/103708119007367688941/album/6290277988895297761?authkey=CP_js8CM3NbtXA

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Paula - I cam here checking to see if you posted yet. I saw a beautiful photo of you that I think Stacy took on FB and wanted to see if you "reported in." :HistericalSmiley: So glad that you had such a wonderful time. Both of the Nationals that I went to were so much fun -- so much to do and see and so many wonderful people to meet...many I first met here. So happy that you got to go. Now save up for next year on the East Coast so you can meet Pat and I and so many others!!!:chili::chili: Wish I could have been to this one but with all the photos I've seen, I almost feel like I was.

·
Super Moderator
9,671 Posts
Paila,

It sounded like you all had a great time. I am so glad you got to meet so many people. Hope you and the girls have recovered from all the activities.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Aw Paula! It was so nice to meet you and put a face with the sweet words you always write. I really enjoyed you and your sweet girls, little love bugs that they are.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Paula that's a very sweet letter to everyone. I really enjoyed nationals and being able to meet everyone. Not to mention all the beautiful Maltese all in one place. I couldn't have been happier!!!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Paula,

Your post was so delightful to read!! All the kind things you said about each of those wonderful ladies could be said about you...because they came from your loving heart. I have never met you but I know you are a treasure just by the words you write.

Thanks for being such a sunshine on SM!!:wub::sub: Hugs:wub2:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Paula! Had a wonderful time at the show! Great meeting you and your sweet girls! And Truffles loved all the attention! Hope to see you again sometime!

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Oh gosh Paula, you make me blush, but you really ARE the sweetest!!!

Although I missed those that weren't there from last year, and hope to see you again next year, I was so blessed to have the opportunity to meet everyone that was there! So many laughs and totally adorable puppies...memories to last a lifetime :) Love you ALL and Georgie sends sweet kisses, she misses all her maltese friends!!!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Just adding a few of my own here. Just some random shots. #1 is our annual "how many malts can you get on a hotel bed" shot. #2 is the Best of Breed line up #3 is three of Carina's adorable crew #4 is our very own Miss Paula holding Elena and #5 (since you asked Paula) is the BOB. It is GCh. Magnifico’s Rekindled Spirit (Spirit) handled by Tara Martin Rowell. (PS I lifted Spirits pic off of Google as I didn't seem to take his pic either)

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks Pam, here I was at National's and didn't know who won best of show:innocent:. He is stunning

I love Elena I could have taken her home with me. That little angel girl is just so precious, so little

I was hoping you wouldn't miss Truffles, but you had eyes in the back of your head lol Truffles wears the bling well, my kinda girl, she has that perfect personality , perfect size, she is so lovable

my dream to wake up to all those little precious fluffs all around me, giving me kisses

You know it's so hard to share with someone just how stunning those show dogs are, they are breathtaking

I have a love for Georgie girl, she like to cuddle, so easy going, never a peep from her, she has so much patience

I think Carina could have left one of her babies with me, gosh she'd never miss one right?

Actually all the fluffs were just so so precious, just like their mommy's:wub:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts