Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All -

I have ordered another batch of Name Badge Stickers - we finally ran out of the ones I ordered back in 2011!!

I will not be at Nationals until Thursday - but I will have them, I will give a stack to Pam W. & Pat (the A team). to get one from. They are just to let Spoiled Members recognize each other!! They are Free - I'm happy to pick up the tab. ordering 100+ usually gets us through several Nationals events before we run out!

I will have scissors to trip them to the size of the name badges we get this year -one can never predict those things!

Looking forward to see you there!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
And hopefully everyone got a copy of the phone list? if not PM me and I will send it. That way you can call me if needed.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I'll be getting there Thursday sometime...we're driving, so it might be a tad late. But we'll be there!

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be getting there Thursday sometime...we're driving, so it might be a tad late. But we'll be there!
YOU ARE DRIVING?! oh, my. I know it is 5 hours from my house in Richmond to Nationals (and that it is 5 hours from my house to your house in NJ!!). If you want to split it up and spend the night at my house let me know! I'm driving down on Thursday as well - but I want to be there in time for the White Excitement Party.

do let me know Pat!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
YOU ARE DRIVING?! oh, my. I know it is 5 hours from my house in Richmond to Nationals (and that it is 5 hours from my house to your house in NJ!!). If you want to split it up and spend the night at my house let me know! I'm driving down on Thursday as well - but I want to be there in time for the White Excitement Party.

do let me know Pat!
I got that mixed up....we're leaving on Wednesday!!! I told Elaine what you said....and we'll talk later as she was just leaving the beach...grrrrrrr......

·
Registered
296 Posts
I may come in a day before the white excitement party. Since the pups are in the fashion show thinking it will be allot to fly and then ask them to be socialable! Lol

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I'm not getting off my plane till 5:10 pm on April 27. Hope I don't miss White Excitement. Definitely won't be wearing PJs on the plane so if I get there, I'll be in regular attire. :)

Lainie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Spoiled Maltese Badges Nationals 2017

Hello Ladies;
Delighted to be attending my 1st Nationals in Asheville! Looking forward to meeting all of my new SM friends. I will not be arriving until mid morning Saturday, staying thru until Monday am; but I will miss the Friday SM pizza event. How can I get a SM badge so we can all recognize each other ? Is there a SM booth or table? Thanks girls!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts