Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I finally finished the 2017 Uniforms. The fabric is a baby blue, since that's the color for 2017, and the embroidery is a hot pink. The Maltese design was done by our very own Claire from The Malt Shoppe--she did last year's too. For the boys we have a vest, & for the girls is a ruffle dress. The second layer of the ruffle is hot pink & matches the embroidery thread. The d-ring is optional--some like it, some don't, some want it at the neck, some want it at the bottom, just let me know. The price is $30 plus $5 postage. I'll need you to PM me your baby's neck, chest, length & weight & an address to mail it to.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Adorable!! I'm still deciding on who to bring..if hubby comes, it will be all 3!:w00t: I will let you know..thanks Marti!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna bump this thread up. If you want a uniform, let me know soon. Now you don't "have" to get one, but our babies sure look cute running around in matching outfits. Plus, it's real easy to figure out who's who with their name on the back.

·
Premium Member
20,005 Posts
Marti, I plan on coming to the nationals, but with so many trips planned this spring...I think I'm going to have to for go on the uniforms this year.

I will bring Ava's black one though. Also, (a late development) I wasn't planning on Ava being in the fashion show....but someone anonymously donated a dress for Ava.....so....after thinking about it, I also ordered a matching one for Asia.:blink:

...and I know I'll be buying stuff all week....:w00t:....just can't help myself sometimes...

After not going anywhere for over a year (because of lifting our house) I seem to be going crazy this year!! :unsure: ...gonna need to get a full time job if this keeps up...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts