Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the 25 days leading up to Christmas, Rugby has been taking pictures with something red and green. Since the series is now complete, we thought we would share them with you!

Day 1 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 2 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 3 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 4 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 5 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 6 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 7 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 8 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 9 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 10 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 11 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 12 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 13 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 14 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 15 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 16 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 17 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 18 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 19 by samd517, on Flickr

aDSC_0164 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 21 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 22 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 23 by samd517, on Flickr

Day 24 by samd517, on Flickr

aDSC_0049 by samd517, on Flickr

The end!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
What wonderful pics of your adorable little guy..I kept saying oh this one is my favorite until I saw the next one and so on..He is so photogentic!! After going back through the pics I really love the one with the Christmas lights in his mouth...It would make a wonderful Christmas Card.:wub:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Wonderful!!!

I tried to pick a favorite....but couldn't!

What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas!

Just one gorgeous pup... and you are so creative!

Thank you... Have a wonderful holiday!!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:wub::wub::wub: :wub::wub::wub: :wub::wub::wub: :wub::wub::wub: :wub::wub::wub: :wub::wub::wub: :wub::wub::wub: :wub::wub::wub: :wub: Rugby is so adorable in all those shots. What a smart, cute boy. I love the shot with the two of you together and I think the one with the string of lights could be a greeting card. Have a very happy holiday from Tyler and I.

·
Registered
863 Posts
GOOD SHOW! Fabulous pics! Yup, the one with the string of lights in his mouth is my fav but I also love the ones with all the other dogs. Are all the other dogs yours or his friends?

·
Registered
268 Posts
This is one of the cutest ideas I've ever seen! I love it! Rugby looks absolutely adorable in every single one, you're so creative.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What an awesome idea!!! I love all of the pictures of sweet Rugby!!! You are one talented photographer with a handsome subject.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
those pictures look amazing!!! I loved all of them!! :wub: Rugby is soo soo adorable :wub: this is such a cute idea. thank you for sharing!! and happy holidays!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
WHAT AWESOME PICS! I always look forward to seeing Rugny pics and was not let down today. All of them are so great - he's so photogenic and so well trained! Love the one with the crayon in his mouth and the x-mnas tree lights in his mouth, and the one with the black pug above him - love them ALL! But my favorite it the one with what looks like a slinky in his mouthg and you're looking through it only to see him looking right back at ya! WOW! Thank you so much for sharing!

·
Registered
425 Posts
What an adorable idea and what an adorable little boy Rugby is!! I can't possibly pick a favorite because I just loved them all!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh my word!! This is so awesome! Every time I would scroll down I'd say "oh, this is my favorite", which means they are ALL my favorites.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
This was so sweet and fun to look at - hard to pick a favorite!!! Rugby is quite the little man - an excellent model and such a cutie!!! *You are no slouch as a photographer either - wonderful wonderful job!! :)*

·
Registered
48 Posts
You are a great photographer, but Rugby is a great subject and must be very well trained and coopertive! I could never get my dog to do some of those things. In fact, sometimes when I get the camera out he turns away. Good job, and thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts