Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the babies got their gifts(and so did i
)

And that was great how you added gruffi in the gift exchange. my mom was crying.
she was like "people have good hearts".

Ok, so for all of you to know what we got(i couldnt wait till xmas....and i feel bad now cuz i didnt take pics...but i plan to!)

I got (which was awesome...i didnt think i was getting anything): a maltese puppies calendar and pics of pudge, sophie, and josie. who are absolutely ADORABLE. and my babies get wet poodle feet too!

my MOM (my mom cried at this part too): a biscuit making set. it came with a cookie cutter and the mix!

Gruffi LOVED his pizzle stick. he was trying to get to the box before i even opened it. and he loved the chew ring. he's playing with it right now. lol.

sprite and ellie look SOOO CUTE in their sweaters. my mom got pissed off at me because i cant find the battery charger for our camera. lol

the girls also started playing with their mini chew toy and toss ring. i LOVE those type of toys. they're like those learning toys for children. i like things that are interactive and colorful and stuff. (its a little creepy how well you know me!! :lol: ) LOL

and everyones favorite!!! the "spoiled dogs live here" sign!!! it was super adorable!!

i really dont know how to thank you for all those presents. and the dogs were soo happy today. it really felt like xmas!

thanks again!!

and i hope pudge, josie, and sophie are doing great!! they are really special friends of ours now. lol.

SORRY I MENTIONED WHO MY SECRET SANTA WAS!! I WAS JUST SO EXCITED I FORGOT WHAT EVERYONE WAS PLANNING. LOL

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yahoo, I am so glad you all liked your gifts. I am like you I tell everyone those toys are like playschool toys (spelling?) for our dogs. Our puppies have them and they love to play with them, they carry them everywhere they love the noise. I was not to sure on treats as I know you have them on a special diet and I didn't want to spoil it for them....I loved the sign it is so perfect for these dogs!!!!I am so happy that you all enjoyed them-----it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I can't wait to see pic's of the girls in their sweaters, I am glad they fit.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm not THAT smart. cuz i had to ask a few people who it was. LOL. i was like "i KNOW she wrote a post saying that she forgot to put her name. and a pic she sent me is the same pic as her avatar". i think it was Buttercloud&Noriko that had to help me out. lol.

those gifts were really cool though. i was telling my family "now i feel bad for the person i sent the gift to". LOL.

you definitely pay attention to detail.
my mom was like "so everyone knows that you're lazy and you make me cook". LOL.

well, i cant wait till next years gift exchange...i totally plan on being a better secret santa!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHAHA Thank goodness for the "search" option!
Dr. Cathy--Dont say that about your gifts. The biggest and bestest and funnest part is receiving and opening the gift!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gruffi already ate the pizzle stick. LOL. so i couldnt take a pic. LOL. he's a baby!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
They all looks so happy!!

a friend gave me that dog biscuit mix i am afraid to try it though becuase last time someone got me something like that i totally burnt them all lol
so let me know how they come out

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, I am glad the sweaters fit, your babies are so white, and pretty I had to get a bright color to offset that. They are so sweet. Let me know also how the biscuits turn out and if the dogs like them (of course after you mom cooks them
)

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i totally cant wait till the dogs try the biscuits. im sure they're yummy!!!! :D

and the dogs definitely like the sweaters.
they sit and stay while i put it on them.

thanks!

merry christmas!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK!! today I made the bisquits. my mom didnt want to make them because she likes the bag
lol. so my nieces came over and i thought "i havent done anything this whole winter break". lol. so i got the bag and started making it. the reason I didnt wnat to do it is because i thought it was going to be hard. LOL

so while cooking the cookies, my brother came and he was like sniffing the air and he was like "what are you cooking" and then he looked over to the stove and i had a pan of bone shaped pieces and he was like "oh, cookies for the dogs". LOL

so the total time in the oven was 45 minutes. and after 10 minutes i was dying to try some. LOL

so i tried some....it totally didnt taste like how it smelled. it needed sugar. :D

My mom tried some....she said it was good. :lol:

AND THE DOGS LOVED THEM!! i put them all in a paper bag and i had them on the dining table and i was standing near them and gruffi sat down right in front of me and would stare at me, then the bag, stare at me, then the bag.....back and forth!

sooo....i just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you! its the first time i've felt comfortable giving the dogs dog treats. i dont like all that artificial flavoring or preservatives. all the ingredients were: flour, molassas, oats, and licethin. then all i added was a cup of boiling water and 2 tablespoons of oil.

i was very happy today and its encouraged me to start cooking them more stuff.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah
I am glad they liked them, I knew you were really careful about what you feed them, so I was hoping based on the limited ingredients it would be okay, that is too funny about tasting them. At least you knew they were edible...I will have to go see if they still have them and get some for my babes...they sound yummy, I don't know that I will have the nerve to taste them if you said they needed sugar than I am sure I would not like them sugar is a basic food group you know

The gift exchange was so fun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts