Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think I've seen this here before...we have 3 fluff girls who are getting spay tomorrow - Lucy, Callie, and Delilah. I hope everyone comes through with flying colors, and has a fast recovery.

GET WELL QUICKLY, GIRLS!!
:Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Just dropped Delilah off at the Dr. Praying all goes well with our girls who are going in for surgery. My stomach is in knots!!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Laura,

Yes, Lucy is there also - she "passed her pre-blood screening"

They said that she would be ready around 1400 (2 PM) I know that all of our girls will be O.K. - look at little Ava, she came through it very quickly.

Thinking of you and Crystal and our babies!

Allie

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Good luck to all!!! And mommy's, please keep us posted!!!

I went through this last week and know those "knots in the stomach"!!!!:blink:

Try to keep busy all day, don't dwell on it. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Thinking of, and praying for, you all today and anxious to hear that you all got the call from the vet saying," She's fine. Come and pick her up." :grouphug:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Just dropped Delilah off at the Dr. Praying all goes well with our girls who are going in for surgery. My stomach is in knots!!
Laura,

Yes, Lucy is there also - she "passed her pre-blood screening"

They said that she would be ready around 1400 (2 PM) I know that all of our girls will be O.K. - look at little Ava, she came through it very quickly.

Thinking of you and Crystal and our babies!

Allie
Good heavens you ladies are being so much more mature about this then I am!! I just wrote a book in Callie's thread. :brownbag: I dropped Callie off this morning at 8:20.

Praying all our girls get finished with their surgery quickly and that all the surgeries go well. Big hugs all around.:grouphug:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Crystal,

Not so - I am worried sick over it.

I just said to my husband "we'll be there right before two" - he responded "Allie, they said to CALL at two to see what time she'd be ready to come home"

Are they Cwazy!?! I'm not waiting until two to call them - We’ve been going to the same vet for over ten years - they know I'll never make it before noon.

I love our vet, I love his techs and the office staff - they are wonderful, wonderful people. But I *ain't* waiting 'till two!

Callie will do fine, just like Delilha and Lucy Lu -

Hugs,

Allie

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Heavenly Father, you promise where two or three are gathered in your name you will be with us, I thank you for your faithfulness. Todays a big day for Lucy, Callie and Delilah and for thier worried mommy's, may the surgery's and recover go well, comfort the mom's while they wait for their little ones. I was thinking Lord how wonderful it is to beable to bring everything thing to you, I praise you for loving little animals and for understanding the love we have for each of them. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
TY ladies for all the thoughts and prayers for our girls! It means a lot! I know animals get spayed everyday, but man one would think it was one of my skin kids being operated on!

Crystal they told me to call at 2-2:30 as well. Dr M knows me better than that I'm calling around noonish! LOL

Well I am at the stomach Drs of all places with my Mom right now. Add in the fact. I barely had one cup of coffee this morning, no breakfast and hussling emails and phone calls to prospective tenants. My stomach really hurts! Actually I'm STARVING!! That cracker barrel across the street is calling my name once we leave here!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
TY ladies for all the thoughts and prayers for our girls! It means a lot! I know animals get spayed everyday, but man one would think it was one of my skin kids being operated on!

Crystal they told me to call at 2-2:30 as well. Dr M knows me better than that I'm calling around noonish! LOL

Well I am at the stomach Drs of all places with my Mom right now. Add in the fact. I barely had one cup of coffee this morning, no breakfast and hussling emails and phone calls to prospective tenants. My stomach really hurts! Actually I'm STARVING!! That cracker barrel across the street is calling my name once we leave here!!
ROFLOL...I'm sitting here at a restaurant eating a very LOOOOONG breakfast myself!

AND...

SHE'S DONE!!!! :chili: :chili: :chili:

She's doing great, all went well, and I was told to call back around 4:00 to see if she's ok to be picked up. They really prefer to keep them overnight so they are making an exception for me.

Thank you all for the prayers!!

Still keeping the other sweet girls and mommies in my prayers. I'm thinking the waitress is wanting me to vacate her table. lol She'll get a big tip. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Delilah and Lucy are in my prayers for a safe procedure today. Glad to hear Callie's surgery is done! Wishing all the girls a speedy recovery! :Flowers 2:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Sending all my thoughts and prayers to the 'Three girls'!

Hope everything will be good and the girl's recover soon! :thumbsup:

@ Crystal
Thanks for the update on little Miss Callie! I'm happy she's done and is doing fine!

Alexandra

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
It was so good to see that all 3 of our SM girls are out of surgery and doing well and will soon be going home with their Mommies. :) Sending prayers that all 3 have a quick and easy recovery. I'm sure that all the Moms are breathing a huge sight of relief -- and all the SM Awnties too. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts