Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came home from work last night and as I pulled into the driveway I see not 1, not 2 but 3 packages sitting on my doorstep! :w00t: All my online deliveries had already come so I couldn't imagine why there would be 3 packages there.

Would you believe that Leslie (moxiesmom), Sue (snowbody) and Edith (johita) all sent me, B&E holiday packages?!
To each of you....THANK YOU!!!!! Talk about feeling loved! :wub::wub: I'm so blessed to call each of you my friend.

So onto the pictures......

Sue sent Emma a beautiful red snowflake jacket, homemade rugelach(which DH devoured all but one) and cookies for B&E.

Edith and Aolani....what a surprise from the both of you!!!
Ready for round 2?! :aktion033:
Hurry up open it MOM!

Your packaging was so detailed Edith.

More below......

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So what did we get you ask?!
Handmade wooley hats!!!!!!!!!!!! These are da bomb Edith!!!!!! I can't believe you made these!!!!!!!

Benny checking out his sister's hat

Emma's had enough!

Thank you for the S&C too!!!!!

And finally...round 3:
Leslie and Moxie!!!!! You sent us the most lovely gifts! Leslie's famous homemade Certifiably Nuts truffles and nuts!!!! Toys for B&E and ready for this????? Louis Vuitton fabric collars designed by Angelyn (Tickled Pink)!!!! Leslie had Angelyn make us Chanel collars back in May and now we have LV ones!!!!!! Now the pups have matching collars to their Mommy's bags!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Sue, Leslie and Edith!!!!! I love you all! And I'm so touched that you spoiled my babies and me!!!!!! Happy Holidays to 3 very special ladies and their beautiful babies!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
What a wonderful surprise and great gifts!! :thumbsup:
That was so nice of Sue, Edith and Leslie. There's so many special people on SM and Tammy you're one of them that deserves getting spoiled.
Merry Christmas to you, Benny and Emma. :wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Yay!!! It's awesome that you had 3 packages to open!! You know you and your gang are much loved by a lot of people! That sweater Sue sent Emma is to die for and she looks beautiful in it. The Seek a Treat looks like a great toy too and I'm sure B&E will have tons of fun with it! Oooh, and the LV collars are amazing. B&E will def. be styling!

I love that pick of Emma so done with the hat LOL! I'm guessing Benny didn't want you to fuss with his ears cause there's an opening there for his ears too, but at least he was a good sport about it. I'm trying to remember what I did to the top of it. If I made a loop it looks like it came off darn. Well, I think they look darling with their hats and thank Benny and Emma for being good sports and wearing them for the pics LOL! I completely understand that Benny was more interested in the food LOL! Hope they enjoy the S&C too!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a wonderful surprise and great gifts!! :thumbsup:
That was so nice of Sue, Edith and Leslie. There's so many special people on SM and Tammy you're one of them that deserves getting spoiled.
Merry Christmas to you, Benny and Emma. :wub:
That was so sweet of you to say Jane. Thank you. And happy holidays to you and the girls:wub:
Great gifts!!!!!!

B&E are very lucky pups :D
:wub:
Yay!!! It's awesome that you had 3 packages to open!! You know you and your gang are much loved by a lot of people! That sweater Sue sent Emma is to die for and she looks beautiful in it. The Seek a Treat looks like a great toy too and I'm sure B&E will have tons of fun with it! Oooh, and the LV collars are amazing. B&E will def. be styling!

I love that pick of Emma so done with the hat LOL! I'm guessing Benny didn't want you to fuss with his ears cause there's an opening there for his ears too, but at least he was a good sport about it. I'm trying to remember what I did to the top of it. If I made a loop it looks like it came off darn. Well, I think they look darling with their hats and thank Benny and Emma for being good sports and wearing them for the pics LOL! I completely understand that Benny was more interested in the food LOL! Hope they enjoy the S&C too!
That picture of Emma cracked me up too Edith. One of my favorites!
I did put Benny's ear thru the loops but his ears are shorter and they were sticking out! He reminded me of an Ewok! Those hats are divine. I have to look at Ben's hat again. I thought maybe it was a tassle on the top? I'll look when I go home. And it matched his new collar perfectly!!!!! Thank you again so much xoxo

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
awww, how nice!! You've had such a sad few weeks....it's wonderful to know how much you are loved.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
What wonderful friends you have Tammy. My motto is: "love me, love my dog!" and these friends pulled that off big-time! They look adorable!
Happy Holidays!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
OMG.......What a joy to recieve all those wonderful presents from such great friends!!! Love the pic of Benny checking out Emma's hat. You must frame that and put it by your bedside~~~Just a great photo!!!!:chili:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
that was soo sweet , i love everything , how awfully sweet of all the girls. and those pics priceless.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW!!!! What AMAZING presents from Edith, Sue and Leslie. You ladies are so sweet! Oh I love the holidays!!!
:wub:
awww, how nice!! You've had such a sad few weeks....it's wonderful to know how much you are loved.
They really cheared me up Pat. So nice to have such a wonderful community to turn to when things get hard.
What wonderful friends you have Tammy. My motto is: "love me, love my dog!" and these friends pulled that off big-time! They look adorable!
Happy Holidays!
They sure did!
OMG.......What a joy to recieve all those wonderful presents from such great friends!!! Love the pic of Benny checking out Emma's hat. You must frame that and put it by your bedside~~~Just a great photo!!!!:chili:
I love that pic too Dianne!
that was soo sweet , i love everything , how awfully sweet of all the girls. and those pics priceless.
Thank you Liza!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh my stars what fabulous gifts!! And great pics too! Aw Tammy, you and your babies are very much loved here. What an incredibly sweet thing for all those wonderful ladies to do.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
oh my gosh - those hats are ADORABLE!!! I love the little flower on Emma's and Benny's colors look great on him - really makes his eyes stand out. Those hates are just so cute I just can't STAND it!!!! (ok, B&E are really cute too)!!!

How fortunate you are to have received such nice gifts - its because you are so loved by everyone here!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of SM!!!!!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
What a darling snowflake coat, I love it!!! I can't believe how generous everyone was, all of the gifts are wonderful. You'll have to update us on the Seek-A-Treat toy, it looks really interesting and I've been thinking about getting several like that.

Those hats are the cutest thing I've ever seen! They are soooo cute, and B&E were being so good with them on! London & Preston would just pout and pout if they had to wear hats! LOL

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Tammy, Benny and Emma -- how spoiled you must feel -- and you soooooooo deserve to be spoiled. :)

Love all of the pictures -- but my very favorite is the one of Benny pushing Emma's hat over her eyes. So cute.

Love everything that you received. :)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh my stars what fabulous gifts!! And great pics too! Aw Tammy, you and your babies are very much loved here. What an incredibly sweet thing for all those wonderful ladies to do.
It feels good to be loved. Let me tell you...it was a lot of SM members that were the greatest support to me last week. The phone calls, the texts and emails....just meant so much to know I'm cared about. We have a very special group here.
oh my gosh - those hats are ADORABLE!!! I love the little flower on Emma's and Benny's colors look great on him - really makes his eyes stand out. Those hates are just so cute I just can't STAND it!!!! (ok, B&E are really cute too)!!!

How fortunate you are to have received such nice gifts - its because you are so loved by everyone here!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of SM!!!!!
The same goes for you. You are so loved too!!! B&E, and Hunter were overdosed in gifts yesterday.
What a darling snowflake coat, I love it!!! I can't believe how generous everyone was, all of the gifts are wonderful. You'll have to update us on the Seek-A-Treat toy, it looks really interesting and I've been thinking about getting several like that.

Those hats are the cutest thing I've ever seen! They are soooo cute, and B&E were being so good with them on! London & Preston would just pout and pout if they had to wear hats! LOL
THank you Lisa. We are going to break the seek a treat toy out tonight. Didnt' get time last night. I'll update you! And the hats...lots of pouting from my two as well. But hey....they look so darn cute! :wub:
OMG !
You are so lucky.....I have never seen such gorgeous hats like that---they are sooooo adorable !
Thank you! Edith is super talented!
Tammy, Benny and Emma -- how spoiled you must feel -- and you soooooooo deserve to be spoiled. :)

Love all of the pictures -- but my very favorite is the one of Benny pushing Emma's hat over her eyes. So cute.

Love everything that you received. :)
I do Lynn...super spoiled and overdosed in love. :wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Wow, Tammy! You guys sure are popular!:HistericalSmiley: Seriously, how sweet of Sue, Edith, and Leslie to spoil you Benny, and Emma. Gorgeous and thoughtful gifts! Merry Christmas!:wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, Tammy! You guys sure are popular!:HistericalSmiley: Seriously, how sweet of Sue, Edith, and Leslie to spoil you Benny, and Emma. Gorgeous and thoughtful gifts! Merry Christmas!:wub:
:wub:hehe I've never thought of myself as popular....just loved!:wub: Where were all of you during high school? I would have been so much cooler LOL! :HistericalSmiley:

Thank you April! And Merry Christmas to you and the girls!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts