Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Three wild children.....Abbey, Bella and Zoey.....they thought they'd have a bit of a reunion in France.....I don't know :blink:....and I don't like it.....I might have to send Archie off to fetch them home. I think Bella may have been trying to find Australia....where did that girl go to school???

If anyone hears anything about they're where abouts, please let us know.

View attachment 87540

·
Premium Member
20,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ut oh....I am sorry to report Archie will not, I REPEAT, will NOT be rescuing these girls...he's fallen deeply for Buttons and Bows and it heading toward her house....:w00t::w00t:

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Pat - looks like they're all auditioning for the part of Cinderella in the Disney castle behind them.:wub: Hmmm. Wouldn't want to have to make that choice. They'd all get the part. :thumbsup: The glass slipper might be an issue though.:w00t:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Pat, I'm so glad I saw your post! I've been trying to find Zoey but Tess and Emy won't say a word. I'll have a talk with these girls and get back with you. You tell Archie to be careful and keep a close eye on our girls.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.