Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I was up at Arlington Int'l for the pet expo a few weekends ago and stopped by the Northcentral booth...I picked up a flyer and my mom and I are probably going to go with Pippin and Colby. This should be a lot of fun...Pippin has never seen another malt other than my mom's so I'm curious to see how he reacts.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Kristi,this is kinda off topic (good thing this isnt MO,theyd kick me off LOL)but,when I was looking at the meetup I noticed they have several babies for adoption from MUSCATINE,NOT TOO FAR FROM US.Wink,Wink Just thought Id give you a heads up.I wish I could save all these babies.Sigh,my house and pocketbook isnt big enough,although my heart sure is!
A cutie!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
If you join the Yahoo group associated with Northcentral Maltese Rescue, you can see the pictures from last year's picnic:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MalteseBehaviorandTraining/

I had the opportunity to go last year. One of the foster mom's in Greensboro invited me to travel with her and her mom, but it was just too long a trip from North Carolina with a diabetic dog.

It's an annual event and sounds like evryone who goes has a blast! It's also a fundraiser as they have an auction so if anyone has anything to donate, its for such a good cause.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Your allowed to bring your baby??

I wish I was closer... it looks like alot of fun and very informative!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Tundar and I will be there I think.... It isn't far from me at all. I work in chicago but I live just over the IL line in WI. So anyone need info on where to stay or what not please let me know.

~D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts