Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,836 Posts
i'd get that AID's infested needle and poke that girl in the eye. i mean...how stupid can a little girl be???

and i agree with everyone else---i blame the mother! if the mother chooses to be diabetic and chooses to have needles in her home....LOCK THEM UP!! (well, if she wasnt obese....then she didnt choose to be diabetic---BUT STILL
)

· Registered
2,836 Posts
the mom doesnt have aids. one of the kids had aids. and yeah..sure its slim to get aids---but its not 100% that you wont get aids.

i blame the kid and the mom. even if it wasnt the moms needle---she should've taught her kid to stay away from needles.

personally...i dont blame the teachers----just because teachers arent there to play "mommy". they're there to teach. thats it.

and...i remember when i was in 6th grade. one of my friends had this battery thingy that shocked people. it hurt---he shocked me with it. and he shocked like 5 other people. its nothing near a needle---but the teacher didnt notice...cuz she was writing on the board--trying to teach us.

· Registered
2,836 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Apr 29 2005, 08:26 PM
(well, if she wasnt obese....then she didnt choose to be diabetic---BUT STILL
)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58227
[/QUOTE]

didnt i just say that if she wasnt obese...she didnt choose to be diabetic. i know a bunch of people that have type II diabetes because they chose to be obese.

and didnt i also say that i blame the mother? and the child?? should i quote that too?

when i was in 3rd grade...i knew the difference between right and wrong. i didnt need my mom to SPECIFICALLY tell me that i shouldnt poke people with needles.

you know what? i think we should find out if this girl was special Ed or something....then MAYBE i'd be a little bit nicer in this situation towards her.

· Registered
2,836 Posts
yeah, losing weight is hard----but its POSSIBLE.

i think obese people make it easier by saying that obesity is a "disease".

just like those mothers with the 3 yr old child who is already 120 lbs....they say "obesity runs in my family...its a disease"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.