Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,821 Posts
oh boy..let's not get on another parent/teacher fight here.
I am wondering how fast a child can poke 13 students?!!?! Dang! I can't believe NO child went and told before it got that out of hand.
I just want to point out that Nichole..the way you stated your "finally a parent who knows what is going on with their child" makes me want to go on the defensive! Careful...lol..this could turn into another debate.

· Registered
2,821 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Apr 29 2005, 02:55 PM
It is only my opinion.  You don't have to get upset everytime someone disagrees with your beliefs. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=58150
[/QUOTE]

I'm not upset.. You are quick to defend the teacher but just as quick to comment on how you view parents in a negative manner(the finally part makes it sound like you never see parents who care). It's the wording on how you posted that makes me go on the defensive.... :eek: I'm not looking for a fight really..lol just wanted you to know how that post made ME feel as a parent..just as you posted how it made YOU feel as a teacher.
all's great in my camp

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.