Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make that FIVE videos!

I also had this video after her bath last week... enjoy!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,703 Posts
She is precious---thanks for sharing! :chili::chili: I loved esp. the one w/Lili & the couch one! Her personality really shines.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How cute are those video's! Thank you for sharing them :)
She's so precious! I just wanna cuddle her up!! :wub:
:wub: THANKS for sharing...
She is precious---thanks for sharing! :chili::chili: I loved esp. the one w/Lili & the couch one! Her personality really shines.
Thank you everyone for your nice comments! Violet is usually VERY sweet and loving, but some of these videos show her crazy silly puppy side! :smtease:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Violet I can see who runs the house and who has mommy wrapped around her paw:HistericalSmiley:gosh she's adorable:wub: love the video with your little girl and Violet

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
She's soooo cute. I love how she turns so quickly (on the couch) when you called her, or whenever you call her... like a cartoon character. And she flew off the couch for that carrot. LOL. Don't you love the growls?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Violet I can see who runs the house and who has mommy wrapped around her paw:HistericalSmiley:gosh she's adorable:wub: love the video with your little girl and Violet
Oh, I'm totally wrapped around Violet's paw, LOL! The little girl is actually my cousin Mary's little girl Lili; my little girl is Violet :wub:

She's soooo cute. I love how she turns so quickly (on the couch) when you called her, or whenever you call her... like a cartoon character. And she flew off the couch for that carrot. LOL. Don't you love the growls?
LOL; sometimes I think she IS a cartoon character!:LOL: I call her my little character or when she's growling, my little monster. She was pretty much called Violet since birth, I told my friend Theresa (who's dog had puppies) that I wanted to name her Violet. The first day I met her, I called her name, she looked at me! It was AWESOME! She pretty much stops whatever she's doing and looks at me when I call her name, which is good, because sometimes I distract her from getting into too much trouble!

Very cute, thanks for sharing.:)
Thank you! :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
She's soooooooooooooooo silly and having soooooooooooooooooo much fun. Can't help but laugh. She brings a smile to my face. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She's soooooooooooooooo silly and having soooooooooooooooooo much fun. Can't help but laugh. She brings a smile to my face. :)
She is VERY silly and makes me laugh every day. Today she dropped her kong at my feet, barked and went through her tricks... sit, down, paw and kept doing them until I got up and filled it for her, lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts