Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
does anyone have any pictures of their maltese at 16 weeks of age that you can share with me.

thanks for the help,
shannon

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Here is one from when we brought Brinkley home...
He was about 14-15 weeks...

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you so much for those adorable photos. about how much would you say that your malt weighed at 16-18 weeks? or how much should they weigh at that age? what is too much and what is too little?

shannon

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Shannon@Sep 28 2005, 09:38 PM
thank you so much for those adorable photos.  about how much would you say that your malt weighed at 16-18 weeks?  or how much should they weigh at that age?  what is too much and what is too little?

shannon
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104535
[/QUOTE]

I'm not quite sure how much Catcher weighed. I believe it was about 4 pounds. He is 7.2 now but the vet said he needs to lose a half a pound or so.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Omg, everyone's babies are sooo cute. I could just steal Rosie. j/k She is absolutely adorable. I'm gonna try to find some pics of Kaylee at that age.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
At 16 weeks, Sparkle was around 2.2 lbs and Cookie was 2.6 lbs. Sparkle is now full grown at 3 lbs and Cookie ranges from 4.5-5 lbs. There is really no normal weigth, it is just dependent on your baby and the genetics.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
At 16 weeks, Toby weighed 5.75 lbs. He is now almost 2 and weights 6-6.5 lbs. As you can see, he gained very little weight; he just evened out.

·
Registered
267 Posts
My puppy is 4 lbs now at 16 weeks. These are the most recent pictures of him in my signature. He has grown alot since the pictures.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The picture in my Avatar is Cosmo he is only 14 weeks and only weighs 1 lb. 1oz.

I envy all you malt owners whose malts have a little more weight on them. Cosmo
is litteraly the size of a pop can and if he is growing it is very very slowly.

Maybe he is a little bigger than a pop can now but it just doesn't seem like he
is growing.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Thanks

All of the babies are so adorable!!!

Rosie is about 3 to 3 and a half pounds now at a little over 16 weeks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts