Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She spent the night with her Aunt Connie whom she loves very much and this is what transpired:

So Taylor asked what the three 'keys' on my bathroom sink said.. I said,'one says hope, another love and last strength... Then I asked her who in her life needed each the most'.. Her answer brought a tear to my eye.. She said,' her mimi needed hope cause she was sick, ma needed strength bec she gets tired and aunt Connie and aunt Nic Nac def needed the most love'... She so makes my day!

This sweet child amazes me at the things she says...wise beyond her years. We call her TBug!

Just wanted to share. Love you all!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh what a sweet story , priceless , she sounds like such a bright little girl , god bless

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Oh Mimi---you have one precocious little tot on your hands there! You are a blessed lady indeed!
:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Grandchildren are just the best and just so amazing. What a sweet little one you have there Mimi. :wub:
I too have a Taylor a little boy that is 7 and we call him Tay Tay. :)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I love little kids they are so innocent and say just what they feel in their hearts.
I love you too, I learned a few years ago to tell others I love them, I never want to look back and wish I would have said that and didn't.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts