Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share some pictures of my kids on the 4th. The one that is very special to me is the one of my 16 year old Reginald. When I first was ordering outfits I was only getting for Alvin and Chloe, then I thought I bet I could get something for the big guy. Well I'm so glad I did. He may be in his senior years but he is still so very handsome.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
All three of your dogs are gorgeous. I love Reginald...I have always been in love with cocker spaniels, and he is a beautiful one!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Your kids look handsome in their holiday outfits :) And Reginald's out really suits the respect that his age calls for!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
16 years with Reginald,you're so lucky.
We love our cockers too. We had our Amy 15½ years,she was a black beauty too. Our Buster looked a lot like Reginald,he was a handsome big eyed sweetie...
Reginald looks so handsome in his patriotic dickie!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Oh my goodness! He doesn't look a day over 8! ;) He's absolutely handsome and your other two babies are looking gorgeous as well! :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Love Reginald....we had a black cocker spaniel in the family when I grew up! He has my heart!!! Precious......and you babies are darling all dressed up for the fourth!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, the pictures are absolutely adorable!! What a lovely fur family you have!!! Reginald is very handsome. I bet he feels great to be included in the fun!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
all ur kids are stunning with their outfits , love reginalds outfit , so glad u got him that !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts