Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I did it three times...
What happens if you win?
I am finishing with time to spare...and it just goes back to the original screen to start play again...

Those darn northeastern states kill me!!!!

K- I failed on purpose and it told me the short bus was coming...

So I must have passed the first times...lol...
That is fun...I will save it for my son....

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
A friend of mine sent this to me about 6 months ago...I did it and did it until I got it down pat....and I left the link on my desktop so I would never forget...imagine failing the 3rd grade....repeatedly

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I actually do know states. Unfortunately the little touch pad on my husband's laptop is not making it easy for me to do the darn thing in the time allowed. I will wait until I am at a real computer. LOL

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I got them! :D I have had so many classes that made you memorize the states as well as countries! I guess they are just locked in for me.

I had two college classes where we had to memorize all the countries of the world! Seriously, that is ridiculous! I got a 99% on it though!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Okay, at least I am not alone on that short bus...my laptop makes it difficult to move those names where I want. I am going to try it again on my desktop computer, I THINK I can do it with a mouse that I can navigate a little better.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
OK! I've gotten off the short bus. I just needed a decent mouse and had time to spare. Was getting worried there....lol

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Yea!!! I passed the third grade.
Just for fun I got my 13yr. old son to take the test and he BEAT my time!!! I guess that is a really good thing, but that means I am not as quick as I once was. Guess I am getting older.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
maybe my prob is just the lack of a good mouse.... the closest i've came was 46/48....wait til i get to a mouse...i've been using my laptop

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well I done it first try this morning at work..... using the mouse.

---- the time bar hadn't got to the red yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.