Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,668 Posts
I put 30+...
He has two baskets full...
I didn't bother to count, I didn't want to have to admit the actual number.

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830+Apr 24 2005, 10:12 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TikisMom
@Apr 22 2005, 09:22 PM
Tiki has loads of toys.  I rotate them just like I did for my kids when they were younger.    In addition to the "purchased" toys he loves toilet paper and paper towl roll cardboard tubes! 

Judi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55567
I think it so so funny my maltese and Min Pin do this as well. They each did it as puppies. Now we put our tp in the cabinet above the potty but there have been times that we have forgot and we left out. Man as soon as we leave they get it and shred it in to Tiny pieces so small thet are hard to pick up. We used to get mad but I tought about it one day If I were a dog that would be a Blast!!

Shiner(min Pin) also gets the old rolls out of the trash and plays with them.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55900
[/B][/QUOTE]

Some on here have heard our TP roll casastrophe, but Brink is no longer allowed the privelege of playing with these.
He decided one night when he was a puppy to "eat" the cardboard instead of just chasing/chewing on it as he had in the past. He was laying right next to me while he "ate" it. Anyway, he started coughing, drinking a lot of water, and throwing up-over and over again. I was SO worried. He finally hacked up a small piece of the cardboard, and I decided to investigate the rest of the roll. He had eaten over half of it and couldn't get it back up. I took him to the vet, and he gave him some hydrogen peroxide to swallow..after a few seconds, he threw up a WHOLE WAD of cardboard.
I was SO embarrassed...he said he had seen much worse come up or out of dogs...ha ha...anyway Brink no longer can have them-that scared me too badly, even though I THOUGHT he was supervised.

Just a word of caution...wouldn't want your babies to decide to eat it too...

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Apr 24 2005, 12:31 PM
Tlunn--TP and Bologna strings are BAAAAD LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55926
[/QUOTE]

Yeah...don't let your dogs have pieces of bologna with the strings still on the outside either. Brink has a story for those too!

In fact when I took him to the vet, he and I both laughed because the only time Brink has to go to the vet, is when he has done something to himself!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.