Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seven more hours until I pick up Martini!
I am just so excited. I had a dream last night that she was 10 weeks, black and weighed 30 pounds..but I was like 'okay!!!' HAHA! I'm thinking it was because when I was at Petsmart on Tuesday my boyfriend and I saw a 225 lb Newfoundland and his 30 lb nephew!!! HUGE :excl:
I set up her little 'puppy room' with her litter box and her crate the other night, I am all set. I hope this day goes by fast!

I might not be around too much this weekend (becuase when we are not playing I will probably be watching her sleep...) so I will definitly post pictures on Monday!
Have a great and REALLY fast day!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Caesar's Mommy, I just have to ask....were you found competent in your competency class? Must have been if they let you have Caesar!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Pico's Parent- :D yes I was. It was actually one of my nursing compentency classes I had last semester, but I had called about Caesar that morning before my class and had to go through the 3 hour (only met once a week is why it was so long) class before I could go see him. Talk about anxious! I think we were practicing a senerio with a patient with a broken hip and had a few challenges brought up in the sitution, anyway I found it hard to concentrate, I just wanted to get out of there and see the puppy! :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
The waiting is the worst!
Have fun and congratulations on the day finally arriving!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
:D I'm so excited for you! You are just going to fall in love with her, if you haven't already. :lol: Have fun with your new baby!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Sep 9 2004, 08:13 AM
Seven more hours until I pick up Martini! 
I am just so excited. I had a dream last night that she was 10 weeks, black and weighed 30 pounds..but I was like 'okay!!!' HAHA! I'm thinking it was because when I was at Petsmart on Tuesday my boyfriend and I saw a 225 lb Newfoundland and his 30 lb nephew!!! HUGE  :excl:
I set up her little 'puppy room' with her litter box and her crate the other night, I am all set. I hope this day goes by fast! 

I might not be around too much this weekend (becuase when we are not playing I will probably be watching her sleep...) so I will definitly post pictures on Monday!
Have a great and REALLY fast day! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8711
[/QUOTE]

Congrats, new Mom...Can't believe the dream you had...I had a very similar dream that Gigolo was black and huge (obviously the exact opposite of what they are)....probably anxiety and excitement...Good luck.....seems like just yesterday that I picked Gigolo up at 12 weeks and now he is 6 mos...the days go by very quickly, except the first few sleepless, training, bonding days..Hopefully it will be quick, painless,wonderful and frustrating all at the same time!!
Gigolo's Mom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts