Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of those people who run the scams with the cashier's check must have found my web page because they wrote asking for 750 pups for their police and military. I don't have any pups available, nor do I expect to for a long time, but, just for fun, I wrote back that mine would be in the five pound range. Guess what? They want to proceed with the "order".

At least it gave me a laugh and a break from the paperwork.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by LucyLou@Apr 26 2005, 04:08 PM
One of those people who run the scams with the cashier's check must have found my web page because they wrote asking for 750 pups for their police and military.  I don't have any pups available, nor do I expect to for a long time, but, just for fun, I wrote back that mine would be in the five pound range.  Guess what?  They want to proceed with the "order". 

At least it gave me a laugh and a break from the paperwork.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=56922
[/QUOTE]
WTH!!! Weird

·
Registered
117 Posts
I guess the malts could lick bad guys to death. Or maybe use their notoriously hard-to-housebreak techniques to leave puddles on the floor for bad guys to slip in. :lol:

My question is, where the heck do they think they're going to find seven hundred and fifty of them!?

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was just one of those form letters I would imagine they send to everyone they find connected with dogs. They just asked for pups--didn't specify breed. I wanted to see how foolish they were, so my response was they were in the five pound range. The next email asked for my phone number so they could proceed with the order. If I get too bored and frustrated with the paperwork tonight, I might send them another tidbit to make them think they have found a sucker.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Maybe they could scare them to death!!!

This time last year, (pre-Brinkley) we had a friend (now ex-friend) "invade" our home looking for pain killers and money or I guess anything else she could steal.
(long story)

Anyway, we had some visitors from church bring me supper after my foot surgery and they laughed thinking back on that as they saw the pain killers sitting on my end-table. They said "she" wouldn't make it past the front door now, because of Brinkley! (he is not too nice to visitors-especially ones he doesn't know!) He might not actually hurt them, but he can sure "sound" like he is going to...probably enough to make them turn around and re-think invading our home again!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by LucyLou@Apr 26 2005, 07:03 PM
If I get too bored and frustrated with the paperwork tonight, I might send them another tidbit to make them think they have found a sucker. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=56951
[/QUOTE]

HAHA! You should!
How funny!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by FannyMay+Apr 27 2005, 09:35 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sherylmint
@Apr 27 2005, 09:05 AM
The dogs will be taught to torpedo run on command and trip the enemy in combat!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57142

That's too funny!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57178
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well folks, I guess these people must have the same ideas as you as they want to know how soon I can supply the 750 dogs and how much. They must think I'm a real idiot. I will string them along for a while longer. Their last reply was to the latest email I sent that they preferred to be held all the time. I told them the price was $1000 each, and I could have them ready in a month. I'm waiting for the email about the cashier's check next. They are asking for my phone number, or for me to call them, but I won't go that far. I wonder how many unsuspecting people really think these folks are for real.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Haha! They really think you would have 750 of them!

Maybe they need them so the malts can bark really loud at the same time and break the bad guy's eardrums and they wouldn't know what's coming at them.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't have any pups for sale, much less 750.
I haven't gotten anything done here this morning after getting the link for the woman who scams the scammers. I've been here at the computer laughing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts