Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
That is very nice... and very sad. My heart goes out to all those who lost loved ones on 9/11. I will never forget.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Terry, I love that video. I remember it was aired during Super Bowl in 2002. I cried then, and I cry now.

If drinking Budweiser didn't give me a headache, I would switch.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I've had that saved on my computer since it aired. It still brought tears to my eyes to watch it again.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I love that clip. I think it's a really beautiful tribute.

I gotta say, the Clydesdale's they keep are always in fantastic shape. I've seen a few of the teams at various events and they are always in superb health and they are always very careful to keep people from bugging them.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Wow that was beautiful...brought tears to my eyes too. When did this air??? And I wish they would show this on TV, why was it only once??

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow that was beautiful...brought tears to my eyes too. When did this air??? And I wish they would show this on TV, why was it only once??
I hadn't seen the actual airing but believe it was during superbowl. The reason only one airing was they didn't want it to be 'advertising' but wanted to give tribute.
I have always loved the Bud Clydesdale ads... I think they do an awesome job with them... but this one was outstanding.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts