Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of my favorite harness vests for the kids is their Leopard print one. Archie, Abbey and Tink each have one.....so I asked Paula if she had any of that material left. Not only did she have the material, she made Ava her own harness dress!!!!! Now when we go out, we will be stylin'!!!! :chili:

Actually I already took them out for a walk this morning beings they had their vests on for a picture anyway :blush:

Little Miss Ava loves her new outfit!!!! Thank you Aunt Paula.
View attachment 88778

big sister Abbey in hers....
View attachment 88779

Tink looks very handsome in his :wub:
View attachment 88780

And my boy Arch (who is desperate need of a diet)!!!!! Look at that face, I think he heard me!!! :w00t:
View attachment 88781

It is wonderful to have four matching outfits for the kids!!!! I love them, Paula. Thank you!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Awww....your fluffs look sooo cute in their matching stylin' vests. Little Miss Ava is looking precious in her new cut!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh look at how sharp they all look! I certainly hope you are wearing something in leopard print when you go out walking them. I happen to have something if you need to borrow it. :rolleyes:

Paula those creations are the best!!!:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:They look like Hookers and Pimps!!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Just kidding!

I think they all look fabulous! Those little harness dresses are to die for! I love them.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
OMG!! If that isn't just the cutest!!! Ava was meant for leopard ... They all look adorable!! They will surely get attention when they go out!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Bet that was fun taking them all out in matching outfits. They all look adorable.:wub: Paula did a great job on the outfits. :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Pat -- I love them!! Were you causing auto accidents with people rubbernecking to get a load of your crew? They are so cute.:wub::wub: I was thinking that if you're doing the girl band float for Halloween, those outfits would rock it. :chili: Paula - you're just plain amazing.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
They look so cute. Pat, I think you are going to need a bigger closet:HistericalSmiley: I love them and your fluffs seem to like them, too. Maybe I'll get some for my girls. What I'd really like is something in a "zebra" print with matching collars.....mmm:w00t:

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
Pat love Ava in her new outfit, I'm glad it fit, she's so small, I enjoyed making it for her. Give her kisses from awntie:wub:
I'm glad the other outfits still fit Abbey, Arch and Tinky, I had to make extensions for the girls so they were able to wear last years dresses.lol
I'll be so glad when the weights off them

1 - 20 of 31 Posts