Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy 4th Birthday to my Valentine Princess Emma! :wub::wub:

Every year we have our friends over with their baby and yorkie, Nico to celebrate Vday and Emma's bday! She was a pampered princess yesterday!

Here are some pics from her little party....

Thanks for looking! We hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
xoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Happy Birthday, beautiful Emma.:wub::wub: It sounds like you celebrated your birthday in style. Love that mommy made a cake. Tammy - what a great picture of Emma and Benny. :chili::chili:
Tyler: Emma, my wuv. Happy Birfday. You don't wook a day ovaw two. I wuv you vewy much and wiw tink of you when I cewebwate my birfday today. Mommy is at Westminstaw so it wiw be waiter. Mwaaaaaa:smootch:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Happy Birthday Sweet Emma! It looks like you and your friends had an awesome party. And Momma was so sweet to make your birthday cake!!! Great job! :D

(Tammy I see you and I have the same coffee maker! I LOVE mine!!!)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Orla!

And thank you Tyler!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEETPEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most romantic day of the year and a special one for you and Emma! I know your Mama will spoil you to pieces tonight!!!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Kelly and Brenda!

The cake was for us BUT the pups got bakery cookies from the pup boutique by my house. Forgot to take pics of their cookies...they were VDay piggy and doggy cookies. So cute!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
happy bday emma ! great pics !! and how sweet to have a party ! love it !

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Happy, Happy Birthday Sweet Emma!!!! I hope you have many, many more!!!:chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:cheer: Happy Birthday Princess Emma :cheer:

You look so beautiful and happy with your big princess cake and your handsome brother Tyler and your yorkie friend :D:wub::celebrate - firewor

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Happy Birthday, Emma! You are growing up so fast, I can't believe it! Your cake looks SO yummy, I love the rainbow chip icing! ;) I bet you had so much fun celebrating your birthday. Many more to you!!!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet Emma! I hope the cookies were good even if your mom didn't get a photo! Maybe they disappeared too fast!
Also, Happy Birthday Tyler! Will you post photos too tomorrow? Sending love to both of you!
Hugs from me & Kitzel kisses!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Happy birthday little Emma. She looks like she's salivating over that cake. :LOL:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts