Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Boy has the forum grown!!!! Tiki and I just want to pay a vist and say HI

For those of you who have been here for some time I used to visit daily. For those of you I haven't met my name is Judi and I am Tiki's Mom. Tiki is my wonderful little maltese. He is 2 1/2 years old. He has been a great joy in my life and we love him dearly. I have been away from the forum due to loads and loads of personal obligations... none of them bad
, I have been super busy with life in general.

Tikis is great! He is still the love of our lives!

Judi

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
hi Judi

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WELCOME BACK! You use to be in the Top 10, I believe! LOL

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Been missing Tiki's little nose smushed up there in his avatar!
Welcome back!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome back, missed Tiki's little face and tongue and your commentary...of course. It just seems like the pictures of these babes takes the spotlight in conversation.....

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Come and visit more often!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
i've been reading old posts lately and i've always thought that pic of tiki is soo cute.

nice to finally 'meet' you, i'm jessica. lucy's 6.5 months old

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
we missed u so much! glad to see u again!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Originally posted by TikisMom@Apr 18 2005, 04:38 PM
Hi all.  Boy has the forum grown!!!!  Tiki and I just want to pay a vist and say HI

For those of you who have been here for some time I used to visit daily.  For those of you I haven't met my name is Judi and I am Tiki's Mom.  Tiki is my wonderful little maltese.  He is 2 1/2 years old.  He has been a great joy in my life and we love him dearly.  I have been away from the forum due to loads and loads of personal obligations... none of them bad
, I have been super busy with life in general.

Tikis is great!  He is still the love of our lives!

Judi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=53824
[/QUOTE]

Nice to "meet" you Judi, my name is Laurie and my littleman's name is Indy, but he will answer to Littleman also since we call him that all the time
he was born on Dec.13,2004 and is 18 weeks old and one cute little bundle of pure joy
I agree with everyone else, the photo of Tiki is precious

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I know what you mean by busy with life in general! I have been also!
Glad you stopped in though... dont ever forget about us!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts