This is how it all starts. . .
Window Vertebrate Plant Wood Mammal

Reactions: Coster

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I thought so too. My DD snapped this & I love it. Sven is so much fun & developing into a real little personality! He is the crown of my old age! I love it that he loves his doggie & always asks to see Kitzi & Lisi on Facetime.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,083 Posts
That is so precious. The dog doll is so cute. What a great picture of him looking out the window. He is old enough to appreciate snow. Now that we have had a couple of inches, how does he like it. I will tell you I love looking out at the snow, it is so gorgeous and serene.

Reactions: edelweiss

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Walter---it is really heart-warming, eh? Yes, he LOVES the snow, the snow plows & all things being outside! He has already been on an extended camping trip & ever since he was born his mom & dad have cultivated a love of nature & the outside. My DD taught wilderness survival courses for 7 years & she (& his dad) are taking him down that same path. I think, no matter the weather, he spends part of each day outside.
I love snow from "inside" & most especially when it is fresh, but I am a wimp w/cold. This year I finally invested in a good pair of warm hiking boots & that has helped my toes somewhat but my vascular issues refuse to play fair & they shut down the small veins in my hands & feet & I suffer.

·
Super Moderator
10,083 Posts
Thank you Walter---it is really heart-warming, eh? Yes, he LOVES the snow, the snow plows & all things being outside! He has already been on an extended camping trip & ever since he was born his mom & dad have cultivated a love of nature & the outside. My DD taught wilderness survival courses for 7 years & she (& his dad) are taking him down that same path. I think, no matter the weather, he spends part of each day outside.
I love snow from "inside" & most especially when it is fresh, but I am a wimp w/cold. This year I finally invested in a good pair of warm hiking boots & that has helped my toes somewhat but my vascular issues refuse to play fair & they shut down the small veins in my hands & feet & I suffer.
I remember you are sensitive to cold; i am the opposite, I shut down when it is hot. We are getting a couple of days of real cold weather. It will be below 0 here and just above 0 in the Pioneer Valley. (They are always warmer than us.)

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
That is the most adorable picture! 💓
I think I'm with you about snow. It is lovely to look at, but I haven't been in the snow for years! But that picture would make a wonderful greeting card.

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But that picture would make a wonderful greeting card.
Thank You! I am working on making a story-book for Sven & this will be the cover which his other g-mom will paint! I can't decide on a title but I am thinking something along the lines of "Secrets w/Dasha Puppy!"

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Thank You! I am working on making a story-book for Sven & this will be the cover which his other g-mom will paint! I can't decide on a title but I am thinking something along the lines of "Secrets w/Dasha Puppy!"
That will be a real treasure!

·
Super Moderator
10,083 Posts
Actually I like "A boy and his dog"

Reactions: edelweiss

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Walter. . . . I do too!
It will be a simple story of all the things Sven can do in the snow while Dasha waits for him to come home & tell him all about the fun!

Reactions: mss

·
Super Moderator
10,083 Posts
Thank you Walter. . . . I do too!
It will be a simple story of all the things Sven can do in the snow while Dasha waits for him to come home & tell him all about the fun!
That is so cute, he will cherish it forever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts