Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and wondering if you can tell me about "A Capella". If you have adopted a pup from them, can you share your experience with me? Thank you so much!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Never heard of her but she has gorgeous dogs. There is a female that she has called Winnie that her grandfather, Ch Marcris Blue Hill Fame is my CeeCee's Father. Winnie is gorgeous!!! I enjoyed looking at her website!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never heard of her but she has gorgeous dogs. There is a female that she has called Winnie that her grandfather, Ch Marcris Blue Hill Fame is my CeeCee's Father. Winnie is gorgeous!!! I enjoyed looking at her website!!!
Yay!! CeeCee's gorgeous and this definitely makes me feel good. She's been showing since 1991 and her pups have impressive pedigree. I need a lot of guidance from you experts. :) All I want is a sweet dog I can cuddle with at night. hehehe

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
I've always loved her dogs. But I don't know her personally and I don't think I've ever heard her on this forum before but maybe somebody knows her lines. She's deff. reputable, judging by her website. I'd go for it! :)
I'm curious what on her website tells you this? I see only one finished champion and that one does not appear have her kennel name.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
I'm curious what on her website tells you this? I see only one finished champion and that one does not appear have her kennel name.
Has pedigrees for all her dogs so that we can see them, which I was kind of impressed with most of them but I know nothing of how breeding works.
I thought(until I read she has been breeding since 1991) that she was new to the showing/breeding world. It shows many of her younger dogs at shows. And she has two finished champs and many currently showing. Pups stay until 12 weeks. I have been looking at the website for awhile now and she keeps it up to date.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I wouldn't go by just a website to determine reputation. One champion is not much for 19 yrs of breeding.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
I wouldn't go by just a website to determine reputation. One champion is not much for 19 yrs of breeding.
Yup, I didn't see that before. I thought she was new(as in a couple years)... Where are you located MomZof3. I can find you another breeder hopefully near to you. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup, I didn't see that before. I thought she was new(as in a couple years)... Where are you located MomZof3. I can find you another breeder hopefully near to you. :)
I'm in San Francisco. Pat (Richileu?) has an older boy and so does Sheila that I am considering. Any thoughts? I do prefer an older pup if possible :)

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
You can't go wrong with either of those breeders. (Richelue and MaltAngel) Both have dogs to die for.:wub:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I'm in San Francisco. Pat (Richileu?) has an older boy and so does Sheila that I am considering. Any thoughts? I do prefer an older pup if possible :)
I only have had experiences with Sheila, but I've also heard wonderful things about Pat as well. I really don't think you could go wrong with either. I would meet both pups if you can and see which you click with. Though if you are anything like me, you'll fall in love with the first you meet and not be able to leave without him!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be visiting Sheila next week. The pup is currently 9 months, 5 1/4 lbs and measures 9"x9". Being I'm a newbie, I don't know if that is on the small or large size. Regardless, I can't wait to meet him. :)

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
The size sounds perfect to me. Sheila is wonderful. Have fun.

My Cadie is from Sheila and I could not be happier with my girl. ;)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I will be visiting Sheila next week. The pup is currently 9 months, 5 1/4 lbs and measures 9"x9". Being I'm a newbie, I don't know if that is on the small or large size. Regardless, I can't wait to meet him. :)
Please take pictures if you can! :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sounds like two great options.:thumbsup::thumbsup: I bought Tyler when he was 8 months old and was so thrilled to get a pup who was over the really hard training period. I'm an empty nester and this worked so much better for me. And you get a real idea of exactly what they will look like and temperament at that age. Good luck and keep us posted.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts