Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She is certainly feeling better, in fact, Lucy is going to be groomed tomorrow. Her groomer is coming here, to the house, to groom her (indoors). Boy, does she need it!

Here she is, taking it easy - in that favorite chair of hers.:wub:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Look at that sweet face! I am so incredibly glad she is doing better. Many prayers have been sent up for your dear sweet baby! Hugs to you and Lucy Lu. :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
So glad to see a picture of her!! She looks so good with her red outfit on with the little heart!!! She is looking at you like Rain does me.....as if to say, "Mommy, get that camera out of my face!!" You gotta love these babies!! I know you are glad she is home with you again~~~:happy:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Lucy-Lu -- I wish I was looking 1/2 as good as you are. You're well on your way to recovery.:chili::chili:

You're just a pretty as can be. :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Its great to see pictures of that girl. I'm so happy that she's better.
Big hugs to you Lucy-Lu! :wub:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
There you are Lucy! So happy you're better. :chili: Tomorrow you're going to be beautified! :thumbsup::wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-there's our sweet Lucy-Lu. She looks adorable but not quite herself, yet. I'm so glad she is getting better. She will feel even better after her grooming. I've missed you, Lucy!:wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
She looks awfully clean and sweet to me for someone who needs grooming. :wub:

When Lola needs a bath she looks a wreck. LOL she is a greasy little thing.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm so happy to hear and see that Lucy Lu is doing so much better. What a beautiful little girl she is.:wub:
Oh, thank you for your sweet words.

Look at that sweet face! I am so incredibly glad she is doing better. Many prayers have been sent up for your dear sweet baby! Hugs to you and Lucy Lu. :)
Thank you so much, I appreciate it

Awww Wucy-Wu!! You are too cute.
Thank you Edith!

Oh how precious! I love seeing her beautiful face again!
Ms. Kelly - you're always so sweet -

So glad to see a picture of her!! She looks so good with her red outfit on with the little heart!!! She is looking at you like Rain does me.....as if to say, "Mommy, get that camera out of my face!!" You gotta love these babies!! I know you are glad she is home with you again~~~:happy:
Dianne, that's exactly what Lucy was saying about the camera - yet, if it were her father, she would have been all over him - she's such a daddy's girl. Thank you for your kindness.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
she's so sweet
Thank you Brenda!

Lucy-Lu -- I wish I was looking 1/2 as good as you are. You're well on your way to recovery.:chili::chili:

You're just a pretty as can be. :wub:
(((Lynn)))

Its great to see pictures of that girl. I'm so happy that she's better.

Thank you sweet Jane.
Big hugs to you Lucy-Lu! :wub:
Oh, she looks so sweet. I'm glad she is feeling better.
Oh, Reva, thank you.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There you are Lucy! So happy you're better. :chili: Tomorrow you're going to be beautified! :thumbsup::wub:
Oh Marsha, you have been kind since day one - (((thank you)))

Awe-there's our sweet Lucy-Lu. She looks adorable but not quite herself, yet. I'm so glad she is getting better. She will feel even better after her grooming. I've missed you, Lucy!:wub:
Thank you April, we sure do frink your girls are pretty!

She looks awfully clean and sweet to me for someone who needs grooming. :wub:

When Lola needs a bath she looks a wreck. LOL she is a greasy little thing.
Oh Maureen, I have washed her face *almost* daily - trust me the camera is forgiving.

It's so good to see her sweet face again,and looking so good now. Keep us posted on how she's doing. Love that sweater by the way!
(((Michelle))) thank you.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Lucy Lu, there's your beautiful face again. :wub: Now I can go to sleep and have happy dreams. I hope you enjoy your grooming :blink: I know, there's a lot about it that isn't fun, but just think how clean you'll look and feel. Tyler's getting groomed this week too so he'll look good for our family Christmas party.:chili: You are such a little doll. I'm sending you our love.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Allie, I am sooooooooooooooooooooo glad to see Lucy-Lu on the mend. I just want to give kisses to that sweet little face (and so does Leo :).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts