Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful day so the family packed up and went to the beach.
The turtle is the top of a shower. Although dogs are not allowed on the beach, there is a beautiful walking path along the beach where we can all go and enjoy the scenery . Please excuse our wind blown appearance. There was a wonderful sea breeze and perfect temperatures.

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Beautiful pictures! Please send some of those sea breezes and that sunshine up north. : )

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
nice day

Yes the days are beautiful down here in Florida!!! Your babies are gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
It looks like it was a BEAUTIFUL day for a walk on the beach!!! I love how happy everyone looks and your beach is amazing! Please send some of that sunshine up our way - it has been a very dreary day!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
It's good to get outside and enjoy the beach. It's beautiful there and it looks like the pups had fun.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Reva - so good seeing you again, even if not in person, which is better. You all looked like you had such a good time in such an idyllic setting.:chili: Cassie looks so beautiful through the beach grass and Bogie looks like he was enjoying being there. My friend lives in Clearwater area and I loved going to the beach there. Such beautiful water without the churn of the Atlantic. Loved it. Today we didn't have a sea breeze up here -- it felt more like a hurricane.:w00t: It was so windy that I thought Tyler would blow away. At least the temps weren't too cold.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those pictures make me wish I was there, it looks beautiful! :Sunny Smile:
Its getting cold here and its only a matter of time until instead off all that beautiful sunshine you have there we'll have snow. :w00t:
Glad you guys had such a nice day.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Reva, how about you and I changing places for a month,:biggrin: I would love being at the ocean. The babies look like they had a wonderful time. Love the picture of you with the babies

·
Registered
117 Posts
It looks gorgeous there! I sure could use a day at the beach but certainly not with this Seattle weather! (Not that we have any beaches as pretty as that anyway!)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Reva, you are making us homesick for Clearwater....we take Kruze on the beach north of Cambria street, but usually late evening..we wont be back until March, enjoy the beach for us too!

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reva, how about you and I changing places for a month,:biggrin: I would love being at the ocean. The babies look like they had a wonderful time. Love the picture of you with the babies
Ask me in the summer and I'm there. As nice as it is here in the winter, it's equally horrible in the summer. I don't get on well in heat and humidity.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow to be in Florida on that nice white beach boy are you all soooo lucky.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh look at those happy faces!! Doesn't it just make your heart so happy to know you've done something to make them so happy? I bet they slept good last night.

What a great way to spend the day. Your babies are just gorgeous. :wub:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts