Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heini and me were outside and it started raining very badly and there was a great storm. the sky went dark in a few minutes time, it was really scary. the mountains were GONE completely and there was fog all over. :unsure:

I did not want to make my boy walr trough that scary weather, but we had to walk all the way home.

so this is what I did :HistericalSmiley:

poor thing looks so squashed :w00t:

but he did not move once in that shopper. he just snuggled in and we went home really fast. I was completely wet when I reached home, and heini?...hehe....dry and safe.

I call THAT spoiled :aktion033:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Adorable!!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
awww lol how cute!! I remember having to put bella IN my handbag once (with all the other rubbish i have in there!) as the rain got soooo bad - not sure she was as happy as Heni looks though lol

·
Registered
847 Posts
aww i never thought i'd see heini the adventurer snuggled up in a bag! very cute :) and YES..that is spoiled..the things we do for these fluffs..:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aww i never thought i'd see heini the adventurer snuggled up in a bag! very cute :) and YES..that is spoiled..the things we do for these fluffs..:rolleyes:

ahh no, poor heini was shaking because there was thunder and everything. I think he would have had an heartattack or something if he woould have had to walk about. my poor scared baby. I was scared to, I thought what if the lightning would have stroke us. ...huaaahhh...scaaary that was.

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Now that is one adorable face...so cute how he snuggled in. My dogs do that,I'll snuggle them in my zip up jacket,all the peeks out is their faces.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
He looks right at home in his new bag!! You thought that was YOUR bag, didn't you, Becky? Now, it belongs to Heini!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Awww...he looks so cute in the bag. He's definitely spoiled!

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Awww ... look at sweet Heini and his Mommy protecting him from the scary storm. So, dear ... both of you. :wub::wub:

Becky, I'll have to take a picture of Snowball when he sometimes snuggles up with Felix in the *Puppy Hole* My sweet hubby tucks Snowball inside of his jacket or robe ... and, he calls it the *Puppy Hole* Snowball loves that ... all you can see is Snowball's head looking out from his jacket or robe.

I thought of that when I saw your jacket. You could tuck Heini inside of your jacket with you, too! :wub::wub:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts