Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home from the house where I got Kodie. One of the pups had puppies.. three of them... two girls and one boy. Well... the boy was sold to a lady already and one of the girls was sold to P.Diddy! The RAPPER! Hes near atlantic city right now I think because there is a big show hes sponsoring at the new casnio the Borgota. Anyway.. he told one of his "people" that he wanted a maltese and to find one for the 4th of july party they are having. (I think that sound odd... why do they want it for a party...
) Anyway... Kodie's breeder had an ad in the paper and they showed up and wanted the girl pup and told her the pup is gonna be famous and live a GREAT life!
Sooo.. P.Diddy now has a pup from my breeder... I didnt get to see the pup because they already took her but there is one girl left... i'm gonna go take a pic so i can show everyone how CUTE these pups are!!! (No they arent related to Kodie... its a different mom and dad) My bf wanted to buy the little girl for his mom... but i doubt he will... hes all talk. If I wasnt living with my parents right now I would take the little girl in a heart beat! Shes gonna be kinda small too... which would be great for Kodie!
Anyway... just wanted to share the story of a now famous dog!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm not sure about this, but I think that I've read somewhere that P Diddy owns other Maltese too.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Jun 29 2005, 11:18 PM
I'm not sure about this, but I think that I've read somewhere that P Diddy owns other Maltese too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76417
[/QUOTE]

I heard the same thing and I can't remember where but I saw a picture of him with one. What i find funny is that he's this big time rapper and he loves maltese! I guess when you're that rich, you can pull almost anything off. I mean really, whose gonna say something to him for owning what most men call, foo-foo or girly dogs! That's great though!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I guess I'm the "odd man out" on this but if I were a breeder I would never sell one of my babies to a celebrity, especially one who wanted one "right now" for a 4th of July party. How sick is that!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jun 30 2005, 09:54 AM
I guess I'm the "odd man out" on this but if I were a breeder I would never sell one of my babies to a celebrity, especially one who wanted one "right now" for a 4th of July party. How sick is that!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76484
[/QUOTE]
I kept asking her "what is he doing with the dog at a party????" "Is the dog just gonna sit there??" I didnt understand the whole thing myself.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie+Jun 30 2005, 09:12 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Jun 30 2005, 09:54 AM
I kept asking her "what is he doing with the dog at a party????" "Is the dog just gonna sit there??" I didnt understand the whole thing myself.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76496
[/B][/QUOTE]
That is what I was thinking! Who takes a new puppy to a party?

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Well I was wondering the very same thing, a new baby puppy does not need to be at a party and especially 4th July party as there would probably be fireworks etc and a lot of people and I would be afraid poor puppy could be trodden on or frightened of the noise. I just hope he has the sense to keep her tucked away somewhere safe.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Jun 30 2005, 09:27 AM
Well I was wondering the very same thing, a new baby puppy does not need to be at a party and especially 4th July party as there would probably be fireworks etc and a lot of people and I would be afraid poor puppy could be trodden on or frightened of the noise. I just hope he has the sense to keep her tucked away somewhere safe.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76506
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, hopefully he just shows her off and then has an aide take her someplace away from the party.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jun 30 2005, 07:54 AM
[/QUOTE]

You are not the only "odd man out". Sounds like he really put a lot of thought and effort into finding his "party favor". Obviously some celebrities don't care where their pet comes from, as long as they get what they want when they want it. And as far as the breeder...obviously they are having a problem containing their overwhelming delight in selling a pup to anyone who comes along with a fat wallet. Just because this guy is rich, that makes him a good home???? How do you even know what his intentions are with this pup? He didn't even care enough to come look at the pup himself but sent his "people" to do it. I guess as long as the platinum card goes thru, that is all some folks care about.

I apologize in advance for being crabby, I have a broken ankle and it is killing me today. I would rather give a pup away to a deserving home than sell one to someone just because they have "money" and a "deadline". JMO.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by scrappy@Jun 30 2005, 09:53 AM
Oh, I was thinking that the puppy was probably a gift for someone. Oh my, hopefully he has enough intelligence to look after the welfare of this puppy.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76518
[/QUOTE]

I assumed it was a gift, too, like a "hostess gift".

I agree. Shame on this breeder for selling a puppy to someone's "peeps" and not even knowing where it will end up.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Well, I know that ever since Brittany Spears got her little Chihauha pooch, she never takes out Lacey the maltese or shows her anymore, I like lacey better

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by scrappy@Jun 30 2005, 10:53 AM
Oh, I was thinking that the puppy was probably a gift for someone. Oh my, hopefully he has enough intelligence to look after the welfare of this puppy.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76518
[/QUOTE]
I dont think it is a gift... they said its for P.Diddy himself.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Jun 30 2005, 08:12 AM
His other Maltese is from DivaPup but she is a real cutie.

I can't wait to see pictures of the pups!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76466
[/QUOTE]

Look how tough his face look! haha. It's funny seeing a guy looking like P. Diddy, walking around with the cutest little Maltese...And it's dressed up too! SO ADORABLE!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well... now he has TWO female MALTESE from the breeder. He had his people call after they got the first pup and ask about the other female... they dropped the money off and picked her up the next day. Poor thing... I wanted to take her and i finally got my bf to break down and buy her but it was too late...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Jul 5 2005, 10:03 AM
Well... now he has TWO female MALTESE from the breeder.  He had his people call after they got the first pup and ask about the other female... they dropped the money off and picked her up the next day.  Poor thing... I wanted to take her and i finally got my bf to break down and buy her but it was too late... 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78186
[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity. With all the health issues Kodie has why go back to get a puppy from the same breeder? I mean if she isn't testing and doing all the things that everyone reccomends doesn't that make her a less than desireable breeder? Seems that the fact that she sold to someone in the headlines makes not testing and all that suddenly acceptable yet smaller breeders doing the same are immediately labeled as BYB or Puppymillers. JMO

1 - 20 of 27 Posts