Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry, I don't want to overload everyone with pictures....but I have some more pics to share. They're so good I have to show them to you.

Ashley and Perri (Precious Prince)

Stacy and one of her gorgeous pups (Bellarata Maltese)

Soo and Suri (Snow White)

Sheri and Heidi with Tchelsi and Tatumn (Gibbert)

Leslie and Moxie (Moxie's Mom)

Alice and Mia (Godiva Goddess)

Tamy and Emma (MomtoBijou)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Pat, I can never be overloaded..

WOW I LOVE these pictures.. good job in taking them and sharing them :D

awwwh mommies and malts look gorgeous .. love the happy smiles that each of them are giving.. Alice even looks as if she is giggling there ^_^ love it

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i loved seeing them close up like this mommy and malt , u all look great!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Thank you, Pat. Those were great pictures of beautiful pups and lovely women!! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
I love those Beautiful Ladies & their Beautiful Dogs!! I wish I'd gotten to spend more time with everyone. Next year - I will not be injured (keeping my fingers crossed) and I can leave my chair more often.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Stacy is holding Truffles.. (i only know this because she commented on it, on facebook.. I am not that good)
lol! Well Truffles is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for letting me know which one. :) I do try to become familiar with everyone's pups. It's pretty hard to keep track though! In my defense, I've always been horrible with names! :blush:

·
Registered
148 Posts
They are all so beautiful! I wish twinkle sat still long enough for me to put a bow on her beautiful little face

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I loved them! That pup from Bellarata Maltese is absolutely adorable! :wub:
Aww thank you! That's my little Truffles monster. She is soooo sweet!! :wub:

Stacy is holding Truffles.. (i only know this because she commented on it, on facebook.. I am not that good)
yes, definitely Truffles. She has the smooshier face than her sis, although I definitely like Emma's face too!

Sigh. I love Stacy's Truffles. What a doll.
I love Truffles too! :wub:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Great pictures, Pat! All the malts and their mommies are gorgeous! Please feel free to post up more. I love looking at pictures! :D Btw, I really like that you put their SM screen names in the descriptions. Really helped me. :D

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Fun pics! Everyone and lil dogies look grrrrrreat!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts