Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got the professional photo taken at Petco in the mail. It was a freebie, so hey, I'm there.:aktion033: Here's the game. Find the white dog on the white background. :blink: That was the only background :angry: and on one other close up I got all you saw were big black eyes and nose FLOATING.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I sent it back. BTW, sorry about his hair. I didn't groom him before going. :duh oh:

Here was Tyler in the street. I think it's the long and the short of it; or the tall and the small of it. He loves white dogs. Heck he loves any dogs. The woman was trying to get her bear, uh, dog to lay down for a photo. Not so much. This could be a good caption photo!!:chili:

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Tyler is absolutely handsome. I love the two dogs looking at each other. Like Tyler, Haiku has a special fondness for white dogs. Do white dogs remind them of their littermates?

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Ty, how sweet you are, you baby doll - Look at the crowd he draws! He's the best!

I love his cut!

Allie
Allie - thanks so much.

Tyler is absolutely handsome. I love the two dogs looking at each other. Like Tyler, Haiku has a special fondness for white dogs. Do white dogs remind them of their littermates?
I don't know what it is about it but Tyler will sit down in the street if he spies any white dog coming along at a distance so that he won't miss him or her. It's been a long time since Tyler was with his littermates but who knows. I don't know if they see their own hair when they preen themselves or what it is but he reacts to them differently than any other dog. Wonder if any of our experts knows why???

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Sue, I love the picture of precious Tyler:wub: he has the most beautiful eyes, gosh it makes me want to grab him and give that boy kisses all over his little face:smootch::tender: It's no wonder Sir Paul was drawn to him.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,698 Posts
He is definitely "the pick of the litter"---thanks for sharing! Kitzel wants to play!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
He is one cute little guy! That Petco picture is fabulous!! You lucked out on that one!!!

The background looks sort of beige on my monitor and there is good contrast between Tyler and the background. I really like the effect!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Looks like the fur or fluff of it too. :) How brave little Tyler is!
His little portrait is so sweet even if the bg is a bit light.
Beautiful pigment and expression! I bet he's quite the attention getter!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
There's that stud muffin Tyler!! Good job getting the pet photo! I need to get some "head shots" for my fluffs too! LOL!

That pic of Tyler and the big dog is cute!

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Beautiful picture of Tyler even on the white background. It's very interesting about Tyler and white dogs. Bogie also acts differently around white dogs. He is much friendlier to white dogs than dark ones.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Tyler is a great looking Malt for sure - those BIG eyes are fantastic! You're so fortunate to have gotten him. :wub: with a little help :D

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sue, I love the picture of precious Tyler:wub: he has the most beautiful eyes, gosh it makes me want to grab him and give that boy kisses all over his little face:smootch::tender: It's no wonder Sir Paul was drawn to him.
Thanks Paula. I think it's Tyler's eyes that drew me to him originally. I saw my neighbor's Maltese that she got from a pet shop (I tried to talk her out of it) and he's got tiny little eye with kind of red around them. Just doesn't have the pop that Tyler's do. I think Tyler also has those dark circle things coming out more now. Forget what they're called...auras, halos??
He is definitely "the pick of the litter"---thanks for sharing! Kitzel wants to play!
Thanks Sandi. He was my pick. I've seen his half sister and she's on the show circuit now. Don't know who his sibs are come to think of it.
Beautiful Tyler Baby!!!
xoxoxoxoox
Thanks Kerry. Not bad for a male.:HistericalSmiley:
Tyler always looks adorable, imho.
Lynn, when he does something wrong, I always say to him, "You're just lucky that you're so stinkin' cute."
He is one cute little guy! That Petco picture is fabulous!! You lucked out on that one!!!

The background looks sort of beige on my monitor and there is good contrast between Tyler and the background. I really like the effect!!
Sher I did a little retouch on iPhoto to differentiate the background. The other shot was hopeless. i was trying to post it here but I couldn't get it to load. It's so light that the computer doesn't know it's an image.:w00t: BTW - I just love your fall siggie. Love the orange with their hair.:wub:
Tyler is a doll! He looks ready for anything.
He is usually ready for anything at a second's notice. He's got lots of energy at times but he can just hang out and loll about too...like his mom.:blush:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tyler is so cute!!
Thanks so much Orla. He cleans up nice.:)
Looks like the fur or fluff of it too. :) How brave little Tyler is!
His little portrait is so sweet even if the bg is a bit light.
Beautiful pigment and expression! I bet he's quite the attention getter!
He is pretty fearless around other dogs. I always ask first "friendly?" to which a few weeks ago a guy said to me "Him or me?" :HistericalSmiley: Then he asked me "Friendly?" and I of course answered "Him or me?" I do tend to be on the lookout for Rotts, boxers, shephards and pit bulls since I don't really trust them that much so just steer clear. He never barks at other dogs luckily.
There's that stud muffin Tyler!! Good job getting the pet photo! I need to get some "head shots" for my fluffs too! LOL!

That pic of Tyler and the big dog is cute!
The picture was taken the same day as the best dressed pet contest so it was perfect. And that big dog was lying across the sidewalk near the Museum of Natural History. He was huge!! But a gentle giant.:wub:
Beautiful picture of Tyler even on the white background. It's very interesting about Tyler and white dogs. Bogie also acts differently around white dogs. He is much friendlier to white dogs than dark ones.
I really wonder what that's all about, Reva. He totally adores the bichon next door too:)
Tyler really is a baby doll..His face melts my heart.
Thanks Gia. He had me at woof. :wub:
Tyler is a great looking Malt for sure - those BIG eyes are fantastic! You're so fortunate to have gotten him. :wub: with a little help :D
Marsha - I will never forget that your posting of his picture led me to him. I'm thankful every day. And we can both celebrate next Tuesday - a year since I got him. :hugging:
Love it!!! Thre's my boyfriend! You have to get that picture of Tyler framed - it's just perfect and his expression says it all!
Edith - we have to get Aolani and Tyler together (more than the quick meeting at that walk for charity that we did). A walk down the street with them will stop traffic. The freebie was a 5x7 so I'm ready to frame. Just have to get an 8x10 of my DS's photo so he doesn't get even more jealous of Tyler than he is. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
He is gorgeous, I mean handsome.:HistericalSmiley:Such a great photo and I love his cut. What a sweet boy you have there.:wub:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts